Chapter 2 - Jisoos Christ!

Jin's P.O.V

Today is when I get to go to school. This is all happening so fast and I can't keep up. Being transferred is really hard and I can lose my friends. Jackson, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, and BamBam were my friends from my old school and they're the reason why I got contact with Namjoon. I'm not ready to go yet since I haven't eaten yet.

I went to my kitchen and cooked something simple so I can take a shower quickly.

I've done my cooking and proceeded to put my finish dish on a plate and sat down on a chair. I took the first bite and I have to say. Me cooking my own dish and tasting good is called Jinlicious.

I finished my food and drank water after that I went to my bedroom and grabbed a towel and head to my bathroom to take a shower. I opened my shower head and scrubbed some soap and put some shampoo on my hair. I massaged it carefully and put some conditioner after rinsing. I rinsed again and now I'm feeling fresh and so clean!

I am done with taking a shower and I wrapped my bottom part some towel and walked to my closet to find something that I can wear in school.

I wore a maroon attire as I paired it with glasses to look presentable in class and went down my condo and waited for Woojin to pick me up

5 minutes later...

"Sir Jin, Shall we go now?" I see WooJin standing infront of me as I stood and smiled at him.

"Yes we shall go now." I said as Woojin escorted me out the exit and some securities helped me get away from reporters.

Woojin immediately opened the car door as I entered quickly.

"That was close! Sir did they touch you? Or anything to harm you?" Woojin asked as I just chuckled.

"Nothing to worry about, Woojin. Now let's go." I said and Woojin nodded as he starts the car.

I watched my surroundings and see lots of buildings passing by.

I see a fast motorcycle pass our car with full speed and caught my attention. The driver looked as it looks like a girl was driving it. How reckless?!

We've arrived at my new school and I waved goodbye to Woojin. I stepped out my car and all the attention of the students were now on me. I hate getting all the attention! I bet my ears are getting red and my face is too.

I hear murmurs from other students and I can't stop but to walk faster. As I try to walk faster to not hear things coming from the students about me. I bumped into a beautiful girl. I heard lots of whispers from the students but I didn't care.

 I heard lots of whispers from the students but I didn't care