Chapter 6 - Games

Irene's P.O.V

It's still very early and so my friends and I are just hanging out in these lockers. I see a teacher walk pass us with a tissue paper stucked on his shoes and I had an idea. I smirked and looked at my friends.

"What are you thinking, Irene unnie?" Yeri worriedly asked me as I just smirked.

"Just watch me." I said as I turn around.

I walked faster to catch up with the teacher as I stopped him when I'm now infront.

"Hey there Mr. Poopfarts! I just wanna tell you that there is a tissue paper stuck on your shoes." I said and pointed at it.

"Really? Oh thank you for telling it to me." The teacher noticed as I smirked.

"Let me take it out on your shoes, Sir." I said as the teacher looked hesitant.

I grabbed the tissue paper and quickly grabbed the teacher's leg too for him to fall down on the ground. I quickly put the tissue paper on his face as I ran quickly.

"BAE JOOHYUN!!!!!!!!" I hear the teacher yell my name as I didn't stop running.

'Ah..that was so much fun!' I thought to myself as I walked towards my friends who was laughing too.

"Nice one, unnie! Though that was kind of mean to do to a teacher..." Joy said as I just laughed it off.

"You didn't even change a bit. You're still a troublemaker, Babe." I turn around to see Sehun holding my waist as I quickly removed it from me.

" I turn around to see Sehun holding my waist as I quickly removed it from me

"Don't touch me." I said coldly.

"Is it because of that Jin!?" Sehun angrily said.

"Mwo?" I asked what he means.

"You both are getting pretty close, huh? What happened in that Janitor's closet?" Sehun questioned me.

"So what if we're getting close? Are you someone that has the right to be protective over me?" I asked him while raising an eyebrow.

"I'll be the one who'll steal your heart, Irene. You won't need that loser anytime." Sehun said and left us.

"Sehun gets really scary and possessive, Unnie. I don't like him." Wendy said.

"Don't give him a chance!" Yeri said.

"Do you think I'd give him a chance? Never." I said as everyone sighed.

"Let's try to find Jimin and his friends. I want to walk with them today." Seulgi said smiling at us.

"Yey!" Joy said.

I just nodded as we tried finding them. Whispers then again started as I always hear Jin's name and mine. I'm starting to get annoyed by it.

"I heard Jin and Irene are secretly doing something sexual in the Janitor's closet."