Chapter 35 - Is it over?

A/N: Guess who's back from the dead? Duh! Iz yo weird author! So sorry for this late update☹ I got so distracted with other things and I realized that I can't let y'all waiting! I feel very guilty! Ugh...I'm so disappointed in myself. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter and be prepared, lovelies!❤❤❤
--------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of days has passed...

Jin's P.O.V.

"Are you kidding me?! Why has the ratings been so down lately?" I asked with anger evident in me.

"W-We don't know, sir kim.."

I sighed and sat on my chair again

I sighed and sat on my chair again. I'm currently in a meeting with all the board members and we're currently discussing the problems that has been popping out of nowhere these past few days. Sales has been dropping and no one knows how it happened.

Apart of me being stress about the sales that are dropping, some of the investors has been backing out when the news of the sales going down got to them and I'm really worried that this might be the down fall of Kim Corporation.

I took a sip from my coffee and looked at my board members again. I tried making myself calm first before I speak or else I might shout at them.

"Alright..Let's all think of something to get ourselves back. This is just a small problem for us and I'm sure we can handle it." I said.

All of them nodded as we all continued to discuss.

***

Work's been a pain in the a$$ and I'm glad that I get to go out now. I walked out of the room full of board members as I looked for Irene. Where is she? I have noticed that she hasn't took her eyes off from her phone since the day I made her have a early leave from work. She seems to be texting someone and I don't have the courage to ask who she was texting.

Not gonna lie it made me distracted from my work these past few days and I'm starting to get nervous. My heart aches every time I hear small giggles from her in our office. She seems happy. Who am I to be angry at her? I'm not her anything...Am I just considered as her boss now? She hasn't been clingy at all and I never hear her 'I love you's too. I mean why would she say that if we still don't have a label..right? She...can do whatever she wants.

I was headed to get a few stuff in my office so I went. I was about to open the door when I hear Irene's voice inside the room. I opened the door slightly so she wouldn't notice it and I couldn't stop myself but feel hurt. She was talking to someone on her phone.

"I'm free tonight."

"Where do we meet---Oh! Okay I'll just wait for you there?"

"Sure! It's a date!" My heart shattered into pieces after those last words.