Chapter 7 - Staying In

Irene's P.O.V

This day has been very smooth. I got calmer. It is now lunch and I'm waiting for my friends to show up. I looked at the window of where Jin's class was and saw him sitting beside Jisoo.

'What?' I thought to myself.

Why is he sitting beside her? I looked closely and saw Jisoo put her head on Jin's shoulders while the teacher isn't looking.

I suddenly felt a weird feeling after this and it made me upset for some reason. I see Jin trying to remove Jisoo's head from his shoulders and made me relieved.

I looked away from the window and just walked towards my locker. I put some of my books inside the locker and closed it afterwards. As I turn around, I see Sehun infront of me. He quickly slammed me on to my locker.

"You're mine." Sehun said as he placed his nasty lips onto mine.

I tried fighting him to let go of me. I see students getting out from the other classrooms and I started punching him to stop but he didn't.

Suddenly, Sehun stopped because of the strong punch that he received from behind that made him fall onto the ground.

It was Jin.

"You bastard! How dare you!" Sehun yelled as he quickly stood up and tried punching Jin as I kicked him on his balls. Jin went infront of me.

"I believe that harassing someone is a major offence of being a Student Council." Jin said.

'That..was hot..' I thought to myself.

"What happened to the nice and positive CEO Seokjin?" Sehun mockingly said.

"Someone made him mad that's why." Jin said.

"Now, Excuse me. I'm about to go to the office to report what happened. Irene come with me." Jin said as he held my hand and started walking.

"You have the habit of dragging me with you, huh?" I asked him as he just looked red.

"Why did he kissed you?" Jin asked.

"Why did you change the subject?" I asked again.

"Nothing. Anyways, did he hurt you?" Jin asked.

"No, he didn't." I said as he sighed.

We stopped infront of the principal's door and Jin lets go of my hand.

"Being near him is not safe." Jin said.

Jin knocked on the door and heard someone say 'come in'. We entered the office to see our principal looking confused.

"Ah..Sir Kim and Ms. Bae, do you need anything?" The principal asked.

"I'd like to report a violation that has been done by the Student Council." Jin said as the principal's eyes widened.