Chapter 18 - Cook Off

Jin's P.O.V.

"Kim Seok Jin please accept my offer for an interview!"

"You're so handsome!"

"How was Germany, Seok Jin?"

"Sir Kim, When are you planning to get married?"

"Are you single right now?"

"You're gorgeous!"

"How are you real?!"

"Alright! Security!" A guy behind the tsunami of reporters said as they all gave way to him.

I smiled to the guy who protected me and rushed behind him as he opened the door for me and I entered

I waited for the guy who looked like my new chaperone to enter the car as I just looked at my surroundings. Nothing changed at all.

"Sorry, Sir Kim about those pesky reporters." The guy entered the car as I smiled.

"It's all good, no worries. May I know who you are?" I asked him as he sighed.

"W-Well..u-uhm..I'm Choi Beomgyu, Sir Kim. I'll be your driver since Woojin..is not available for a moment. I hope you'll get comfortable with me."

"I'm sure I'll be comfortable with you. How is he anyways?" I asked him as he looked down.

"He's fine sir Kim. Sir Kim, your friends when you were still on high school kept on bugging me and other guards. It's a good thing they stopped." Beomgyu said and started driving as I looked confused.

'Why were they looking for me?' I thought to myself.

'Probably nothing.' I thought to myself as I shrugged.

"How was Germany sir? You were gone for a pretty long time Sir." Beomgyu said as I sighed.

"I just needed to...heal." I said blankly.

"Heal? Were you sick?" Beomgyu worriedly asked.

"Sort of.."

"Anyways, How's your life? Anyhing new?" I asked to change the subject as Beomgyu just chuckled.

"Well my life's been really fine and relaxing Sir Kim. Nothing special right now." Beomgyu said as I nodded.

"I'm glad." I said while smiling.

"I'm really curious, sir kim. Don't mind me asking but why did you went to Germany if it's just sickness." Beomgyu explained as I just looked away and faced my window.

"That's a story for another time." I said and smiled at him while he just nodded.

"You should rest, sir kim. I'm sure you're exhausted." Beomgyu said as I nodded.

I wanted to watch from my window but it's too late because my eyes are already closing. I'm now sleeping peacefully...

Jimin's P.O.V.