Chapter 15 - Heartbreak

1 week and 4 days later...

Jin's P.O.V.

This is it. My last day with her as my girlfriend. I didn't speak with my father whole 2 weeks I've spent with her and now I'm here to break her.

'What am I doing!?' I thought to myself.

Me being this weak is common for me. It's friday today and I'm ready even if it hurts me. I'm here waiting for the love of my life to go out so that we can go to school together. Another tear slipped my eye as I see her went out with a smile. I quickly wiped my tears and went out my car. She ran towards me and hugged me. I was surprised. I hugged her back.

"Good morning baby!" Irene greeted as we both let go of the hug.

"G-Good m-morning too baby.." I said with a fake smile.

"You ready to go to school?" I asked her as she cutely nodded.

I pinched her cute and soft cheeks.

'I'm gonna miss you...so bad.' I thought to myself.

I opened the door for her as she went in. I closed the door and went to the driver's seat. I put my seatbelt on and so did she. I let out a sigh and started driving.

The drive was silent yet not awkward. Irene was sleeping and I couldn't help but to go back to my memories with her.

*flashback*

We've arrived at my new school and I waved goodbye to Woojin. I stepped out my car and all the attention of the students were now on me. I hate getting all the attention! I bet my ears are getting red and my face is too.

I hear murmurs from other students and I can't stop but to walk faster. As I try to walk faster to not hear things coming from the students about me. I bumped into a beautiful girl. I heard lots of whispers from the students but I didn't care.

 I heard lots of whispers from the students but I didn't care

*End of flashback*

I couldn't forget my first encounter with her. A true goddess. Though it wasn't the best start for me. It was worth it for I met her that day. A girl that is not like the others. How did I get so lucky to have her? I don't deserve a girl like her. She could do better. I'm just a distraction...

Knowing her back then, she was a strong, cold, and troublesome girl. Now, she's a soft, caring, teddy bear that I don't want to let go of. This might be my biggest regret but this is for the sake of her father and her future. She'll probably forget me and I won't be surprised. Breaking up with her is my decision but I don't like it. My father is a cruel person that I won't be able to forgive after what will happen today.

We've arrived to our school and I was hesitant to go in. I didn't want this day to go forward for I don't want to do what I'm suppose to do. I looked at her again and I smiled bitterly.