Chapter 4 - Detention

Irene's P.O.V

I walked upstairs and entered my homeroom classroom. Everyone can be heard because of their loud whispers.

'Geez..Can't they get a life or something?' I thought to myself and just went to my seat.

I decided to play games on my phone since the teacher is still not here. While still focusing on my phone, I can feel a student walked towards me. I looked up to see Jisoo standing infront of my desk.

 I looked up to see Jisoo standing infront of my desk

"Mind explaining why you're here bothering me?" I said as I turned my phone off and stood infront of her

"Why are you and Jin on the first page of MPA news papers?" Jisoo asked as I just smirked.

"I don't know. Ask the journalists over there." I said as I pointed at the students who were our school writers.

"You did that on purpose!" Jisoo said angrily as I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? Listen, I don't act like a four year old and you should too. The whole class is here, see?" I said as I glanced at the students who were staring at us too.

"Jin. Is. Mine. So back the hell up!" Jisoo said as she pulled my hair from the back that made me smirk.

"Never. Touch. Me."

I quickly pushed her as I climbed my desk to go to her and slapped her causing everyone to say 'OoOh' as the teacher entered the classroom in the wrong timing. Just great!

Jisoo quickly ran to the teacher and let out fake tears saying that I punched her. Me on the other side was just trying to make myself calm.

"Ms. Bae Jooyun, Detention after class!" The teacher said as I was just left expressionless.

Inside I knew I saw her smirk at me after that and I just imagined me cutting her head off. I remembered I have a family bonding with my family and I have to be late because of this stupid detention.

'Just you wait, Jisoo. Just you wait.' I thought to myself as I smirk.

I made my way to my desk as everyone went to theirs too. The teacher started his class as I can still here whispers from my other classmates. Can't they have a rest?