Chapter 29 - Meeting the parent

Many Days Later...

Jin's P.O.V.

We're now back to Korea after spending so much time in Paris. It was actually really fun! The clients were surely determined to get a business deal to our company and I don't mind it at all. Irene and I are actually on a roll and I'm actually planning to introduce her to my parents.

She still doesn't know about that but I'm sure that she's the only one that will get to meet my parents. We're still not labelling our status and I just know that our feelings for each other are strong.

I'm here with Taehyung, Jungkook, Suga, and Jimin right now to help me pick a suit for Taehyung's wedding since I'm his best man. Duh! It's obvious I'm his favourite.

I'm now getting measured by the stylist while I stood still.

"Your shoulders sure are wide, Jin hyung." Jimin teased me as I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I'd rather have them wide than have female shoulders." I said to him with a smirk.

"Damn hyung...I guess Irene noona has spreaded her savageness through you." Jungkook said as I blushed.

"How are you guys anyway?" Suga asked.

"We're just taking things slow..." I said to them.

"Well I'm happy for you hyung. Who would've known that Jin hyung's and Irene noona's love story would take 4 years to develop? That's really amazing." Taehyung said to me as I just chuckled.

"I know.." I said and thinking about the things that we've faced together.

"Anyways, who're you planning to invite to your wedding?" I asked Taehyung.

"Joy and I just wanted a private wedding and we would just invite both our families and close friends." Taehyung said.

"I see..." I said.

I suddenly had this imagination on what would happen if Irene and I would get married. It would be my dream to be with her and have a family together...

I shook my head when remembering that Irene wants to take it slow. I sighed and just focused at the situation I have right now.

"Did you day dream, hyung? You seemed to be lost a while ago." Suga asked me out of the blue.

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine. Just something crossed my mind." I said to him as he raised a brow.

"And that is?" He asked again.

"It's nothing important." I shortly said.

"Are you sure--" Suga was cut off by the stylist.

"All done! Just wait here, handsome. I'll get your suit ready for fitting." The stylist said as I just nodded.

I sat down on the couch as they all looked at me.

"I bet you $15 hyung was thinking of Irene noona just now." Jungkook said as I laughed nervously.

"I bet $20." Taehyung said and challenged Jungkook.

"Aish..there's no need for that. Let's just change the topic, shall we?" I said as they chuckled.

"Sure, hyung." Jimin said.

"Anyways, how's Namjoon and Hoseok doing? It's been a while since I last talked to them." I said.

"Well, Namjoon hyung is busy with work and Hobi hyung is probably spending more time with Momo." Jungkook said.

"Momo? Wasn't she our batchmate when we were still back in high school?" Suga asked.