Chapter 8 - An Awkward Meeting

Irene's P.O.V

I woke up to see Jin right infront of my face as I see my hands hugging him. I quickly stood up and see him opening his eyes.

"You're too early to be awake. It's still 3am." Jin said after that he yawned.

"I was awake by your loud snoring. And did I tell you that you're not aloud to cross the divider?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow receiving a chuckle from him.

"You were the one who was pulling me closer to you last night. Don't act like the victim 'cause clearly I am the victim here." Jin said as he stood up and walked over to me.

"Am not!" I said as I left my room and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face as I hear a knock.

"Irene? Are you done? I have to pee.." Jin said awkwardly as I just stood there while smirking to make him wait longer.

5 minutes later...

"Irene??" Jin said again knocking harder at the door again.

I chuckled and went infront of the door and opened it to see a pouting Jin infront of me. He quickly rushed in the bathroom as I went out. He shut the door quickly as I made my way downstairs.

Nobody's down here yet and so I just went through the living room and layed down on our sofa.

I closed my eyes as I was in my deep sleep now.

Jin's P.O.V

After peeing lol, I went and grabbed a towel and decided to have a quick shower.

10 minutes later...

After taking a shower, I made my way out the shower and grabbed the towel and wrapped it all over my waist. I went and grabbed a smaller towel and tried to dry my hair with it.

I walked out Irene's bathroom to see her not in her bedroom. I was confused of where she is but I just shrugged it of for now. I went to the closet where Sir Bae left me some extra clothes to wear.

I chose the one that will suit me perfectly.

I chuckled to see myself in the mirror.

"I'm insanely handsome. Damn!"

I went out the closet room and went downstairs. I see a sleeping Irene in the living room as I smiled.

'She looks..less dangerous.' I thought to myself as I chuckle.

'She looks beautiful..' I again thought to myself as I looked at the clock to see It's still 3:30am.

I decided to cook some omelette for the both of us since we both woke up pretty early.

I went in the kitchen and rolled up my sleeves. I started getting my ingredients and started cooking.