Chapter 26 - Sharing is Caring

Jin's P.O.V.

It's been so many hours since our flight and we only have 5 hours left before arriving. Irene keeps insisting to eat still. What a dork. I decided to call Baekhyun and just call the flight attendant to serve us food since clearly Irene doesn't like it when I talk to that flight attendant which made me smile.

The flight attendant arrived with the foods and left afterwards when she placed it on our table. Ms. Lee and Baekyun joined us. Baekhyun was sitting beside me while Ms. Lee was sitting beside Irene. I was facing Irene and Baekhyun is facing Ms. Lee. The awkwardness between us four is really noticeable and I don't know why but I see Baekhyun glancing then looking at Ms. Lee.

'Does he like her?' I thought to myself as I smirk.

I took another bite from my food and no longer, I decided to break the silence.

"Why is no one talking? This flight is for 14 hours and It is really boring. We've wasted 9 hours without even talking." I said as they all chuckled.

"Apologies, Sir Kim. I just dont know how to make a conversation." Baekhyun said as I nodded.

"Clearly you don't." I heard Ms. Lee whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Baekhyun asked her.

"Oh..nothing." She said with a smile.

"Well I appreciate you trying, Baekhyun." I said.

"Say, my secretary has been awfully quiet the whole 9 hours of the flight. I wanna hear your voice, Ms. Bae." I smirked.

"Hi. There you heard my voice." Irene said sarcastically making Ms. Lee and Baekhyun laugh as I rolled my eyes.

"Very funny, Ms. Bae." I said.

"Why thank you, Sir Kim." She smirked at me.

"Sir Kim, I have a question." Ms. Lee said as I looksd at her.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"1 or 2?" She asked an odd question.

"Uh..what?" I asked again.

"I said. 1 or 2? Just a pick a number." She said while smirking.

"Uhm...uh...1..?" I said as she chuckled.

"Alright. Nice one." She said and continued eating making me nervous.

"What was that for?" Irene asked.

"Oh..you'll see." She teased us.

"You're so secretive, Ms. Lee." Baekhyun said.

"If I'm so secretive then you're so chicken." Ms. Lee said causing Baekhyun to nervously laugh at her comment.

"Chicken?" Irene asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh..I'm sure Baekhyun knows." Ms. Lee said with a smirk.

"Haha..." Baekhyun laughed awkwardly and looked red.

'Does these 2 have a past or something?' I thought to myself.

We were all talking to each other. Finally! Suddenly, I hear my phone buzz and saw a message from Taehyung.
_________________________________________

Taehyungie
Hey Hyung!

Jin
Hey there Tae! What's up?

Taehyungie
I'm fine hyung. I just want you to know that my marriage is getting close now and you're my best man. My Jagi is probably texting Irene noona to let her know that she's the maid of honour too!