Popcorn and Panic Attacks | Part one - Chapter one

Virgil POV
——————————-
I sighed and landed on my comfy and cloud like bed. I snuggled into the blankets, Pillows, and my hoodie. I blushed into one of the pillows. We had just finished helping Thomas film him sing a cover of a song. And Roman decided it was a good idea to sing one of the romantic lyrics. I could remember it as clear as day.

Flashback
Roman picked up the sheet of music. As I was in the corner he began to sing.
"Some other girl and guy
Would love the swirling sky
But there's only you and I
And we've got..." He looked at me with a smirk and looked back to the sheet.
"A Shot..."
"That's not the lyrics! The lyrics are 'And We've got NO shot' not 'a shot'." Logan exclaimed whilst pushing his glasses up.
"Well I wanted to put my own twist on it!" Roman smiled brightly. I blushed at that smile, oh that smile. Without my makeup it would look like I got a really bad sunburn!

Back to present:
I sighed, that damn prince. Then there was a knock on my bedroom door.
"Virge? It's movie night we are watching Beauty and the Beast! Come join us!!" Patton informed me from behind the door. I could tell the playful side was smiling.
"Uh... sure... I'll be down in a second." I answered getting up from my bed and reapplying my makeup. I left the room and went down to my bedroom.
Roman was wearing a white tank top with red shorts. Logan wore what he usually wore with a book in his hand and Patton was wearing his Cat onesie. He was bringing over popcorn. He smiled and sat next to Logan he showed Patton a light smile (which was unusual for the logical trait). Patton put and arm around Logan and rested his head on Logan's Shoulder. I sat down in the corner seat of the couch with no one near me.
"Virgil come closer, it's nice and toasty over here with these blankets!" Roman beckoned me. I sighed and gave in getting closer to Roman who put a large fluffy blanket on us. Patton was holding out his hand and out of curiosity I looked over to see a plant growing in his hand. Logan and Patton both seemed comfy and happy. The two looked like a perfect pair. Logan looked to the TV and without touching the remote the TV turned on and started playing the movie. Roman leaned back into the couch cushions as Logan turned the lights off. As the movie was playing I started to get... sleepy. So subconsciously I put my head on Princey's shoulder. Roman lightly smiled and whispered "Virgil, I didn't realize that you were falling for me." I immediately jumped up.
"Sorry Roman I didn't mean to!" And I left and bolted for my room, leaving the others with confused faces. I ran into my room and shut the door when I felt a sharp pain in my back. I threw of my hoodie and shirt and my dark purple feathered wings shot out of my back. Tears seeped from my eyes as my wings wrapped around me.
"Roman probably thinks I'm an idiot who can't do anything right" I cried into my hands.
"I'm worthless and a monster! If they find out about my wings, they'll know I'm a monster, a freak!" I sobbed harder into my hands. What was a harmless movie night turned into a mess of a night.
—————————————————

Hey guys, gals, and non binary pals! The Prinxiety fanfiction won the vote!! Ok so I am not going to do much with Deciet and Remus in part one of the story. They're probably gonna be in Virgil's past and not gonna interfere with the plot. The reason is I already have a conflict adding another one would make the story long, chaotic, and messy. So that is my reasoning for that. Also this fanfic is going to have mountains of Fluff! The first part of the story is gonna be mainly about Virgil discovering himself and leaving his past behind and accepting who he is. Well until next time guys, gals, and non binary pals!!

 Well until next time guys, gals, and non binary pals!!

Also read this it's rly funny to me, so just do it!