Rain Flight Part one-Chapter 3

Virgil POV
————————-
"Roman!? What are you doing!? GET OUT AND DON'T TELL THE OTHERS I'M A FREAK!!!!" I shouted at him.
"Virgil... I-"
I cut the romantic side off my shoving him out of my room. And shutting the door. Then I heard pleads "Virgil please... I need to tell you something!" I yelled back at the door.
"Leave Me ALONE!!!" more tears escaped from my eyes.
"Fine, I'll tell you later..." I heard foot steps move away from my door. His voice sounded... sad? I sighed again and opened up my window. It was raining but I didn't care. The rainy mindscape was always peaceful and best for flying. I could fly with the dark clouds and rain hiding me from the other sides. I then leapt from the window and my wings opened wide. Raindrops hit my skin and my feathers as I gracefully flew through the skies. I smiled as I weaved through the trees. My makeup was running but at this point my tears had already messed up my makeup. I flapped my wings and made my way to the cliff. I landed on the soft wet grass. The rain continued to pour. I began to sing.
"Some days, things just take" tears began to leak from my eyes as I started to sing.
"Way too much of my energy, I look up and the whole room spinning"
I wrapped my wings around myself.
"You take my cares away, I could so over complicate, people tell me to medicate" more tears as I think of what Roman probably thinks and how he probably already told everyone.
"Feel my blood running, Swear the sky's fallin'" the rain drops hit my face.
"How do I know this shit's fabricated!?" I began to cry harder.
"TIME GOES BY AND I
CAN'T CONTROL MY MIND
DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TRY BUT YOU TELL ME EVERY TIME" I sing loud as I cry deeply, my wings flap.
"just keep breathing" I sing softly before going into flight back to the mind palace. I need to apologize to Roman.
—————————————————-
Sorry for updating so much I'm just getting bored easily! Does anyone have song requests for this story? Please comment them if so!!
Well bye Guys, Gals, And Non Binary Pals!!