Crying Breakdowns and exciting news | Chapter 23 | Part 3

Virgil POV
It's the next day and I threw up again so Roman didn't let me go to work. After Roman left I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in!" I called out. Logan came in with a box in his hands. Logan then closed the door behind him.
"Virgil it has come to my attention that u may be pregnant from all the evidence I've gathered." Logan told me. I stumbled back in confusion. Me pregnant? No I couldn't be!
"I'm sorry there must be a mistake there's no possibility I could be pregnant!" I exclaimed. Logan raised an eyebrow.
"First of all you are throwing up in the morning. That is a sign of morning sickness. Second your more hungry than usual. Third the last time you had your period was one month ago and it's late this month. Forth from what Roman tells me, you had sex without protection last month. Is that enough evidence to support my theory?" Logan finished listing the reasons for his theory and my jaw dropped. All those were true but there is no way I'm pregnant.
"Virgil I would like you to take a pregnancy test just to confirm." Logan handed me the box. Stunned I went into the bathroom and unwrapped one of the tests. I quickly peed on it and put it on the counter and came out of the bathroom. Me and Logan sat on the bed not speaking until I started up conversation.
"How did you and Patton find out you were going to have a child?" I asked Logic. He looked at me before starting.
"Well Patton has started to have very bad mood swings and morning sickness and we decided it was only logical to take a test." Finally after about a minute I broke down crying.
What if I was pregnant?
What if Roman hates me?
What if I'm not prepared for a baby?
What if the baby suffers?
These thoughts rushed through my head as Logan hugged me tight. I cried into his chest. When I was done I quietly thanked him.
"Virgil if you were to have a child you would be an amazing parent, it's only logical." Logan smiled at me. I hugged him. I then looked him in the eyes.
"I'm going to check the test." I told him. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I stared floor. I breathed in slowly and then out slowly. I then mustered up the courage to grab the test off the bathroom counter. I looked at it.
Two lines...
I was pregnant...

Roman POV
I came home and went to Virgil and I'd room. I entered to see Virgil in mid anxiety attack. I rushed over he was curled up holding something. I wrapped my arms around him and softly sang to him. Eventually the attack ended and he was able to breathe steadily.
"What happened my love?" I asked him. Virgil looked up hesitantly, he seemed scared.
"Logan looked at a bunch of things that have been going on with me and put the connections together and he has me take a test and-" he spoke so quickly I could barely understand.
"Roman... I'm..." his hands opened revealing a pregnancy test, there were 2 lines.
"I'm pregnant..." Virgil started to cry again as I grabbed the test and looked at it again in disbelief. There it was 2 lines. I dropped the test and kissed Virgil.
"We are going to be parents!! That's amazing Virgil!!" I engulfed Virgil in a hug as we both cried with smiles on our faces.
"We are going to have a baby!!"

Hey everyone! Finally Virgil is pregante!! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave name and trait suggestions for there child please!!! Well until next time take it easy guys, gals, non-binary pals and genderqueer peers!! PEACE OUT!!!