Running From Home | chapter 12 | Part 2

Flashback

Virgil POV
I trudged through the forest I know Remus is searching. Searching for me and what I've done. I held my knife in my left and and in my right my spider was snuggled into it. I let out a breath, my face had tons of tear tracks on them. I looked up and saw the town. It had been years since I had been to that place but I needed to look presentable. I grabbed some bandages out of my pocket and binded my wings to my back. It hurt quite a lot but if I were to live a normal life now I would have to grow accustomed to it. When I was leaving I grabbed the closest thing in my room to bring with me and that was an eyeliner pen. I drew under my eye it wasn't as good as my old eyeshadow but it would have to do. I put my spider friend on my shoulder and put my knife in my pocket. Then I pulled my hood over my head and walked into the rest of my life. As I was walking I observed some things changed included now there was a building called cartoon therapy. And there were two people in front of the doors. One had glasses a sweater and pink tie and a huge smile on there face and the other... Remy? I knew him, he ran away from the dark sides after the war and went from insomnia to sleep which was what I heard. Should I go up and say hi after all this time? How would he react. Does he hate me? These thoughts bounced around inside my head. "Virgil? Is that you honey?" I looked to see Remy.
"Um hey... Rem? Long time no see... heh?" I awkwardly said.
"Virgil it's been so long! Your not still with those asses, right?" He asked.
"No I left only a week ago, I've been trying to hide, Remus is after me and isn't very... happy with me." I told him.
"Want to talk about it?!" The new side said.
"Oh Emile! This is Virgil he was one of the sides that fought with me in the war, Deciet treated him like shit but he stayed longer than I would've thought!" Remy said introducing me.
"And Virgil, this is my lovely boyfriend Emile. He's a therapist and is amazing at his job!!!" Remy then introduced me to Emile who smiled at me.
"Again wanna talk about it?!" Emile asked and I nodded my head and we went into the building. Soon I went to Emile or known as Dr. Picanni everyday. I trusted him, he let me have my wings out and eventually told me that I should meet the main sides. And that led me to meeting them. Soon I went to Dr. Picanni less and less and finally I only went twice a year in December 4, the day I dreaded every year.
Hey everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also go follow my amazing boyfriend on this app he may not write fandom fanfics but please do show him love and support! His user is Therealmlgbonn1 ! Then again take it easy guys, gals, and non binary pals PEACE OUT!