Kiss under the umbrella | Part one | Chapter 5

Virgil POV
—————-
I feel, strange... and flustered? As we dance I can't help but smile. Then it happened, I don't know how it happened but it just did. After Roman kissed me, I looked him in the eyes and kissed him back. I looked him in the eyes and I told him "I love you so much Roman, please never leave me."
"I will never leave my love because I love you too." His forehead touched mine. His hand wrapped around my waist. My arms around his neck. We kiss, it was soft and smooth. He leaned into it. We broke apart.
"Virge, I want to show you something." I was confused. What would Roman want to show me? Then it happened, a two holographic horses galloped through the sky. Wings burst out of one's back and flew near the other. They played and galloped together in the sky. I turn to Roman. My wings wrap around him. I kiss him softly with passion.

Patton
—————
We finished watching Beauty and the Beast without Roman and Virgil. I hope they are ok. I cuddle close to Logan. He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer. I rest my shoulder on him. We ended up cuddling in his room. I felt myself start to fall asleep. I felt safe in Logan's arms and close my eyes.

——————————-
Hey guys, gals, and non binary pals! I know it's been a while but I've been busy working my butt off at my Stable. So I haven't updated this in a while.