Damien and Deceit | Chapter 17 | Part 2

Flashback

Damien POV
Virgil smiled happily, he didn't realize what was happening to me. I need to fight back against him. I know that it's the light sides' fault not mine. I grow bitter each day after all. I want to protect Virgil from this, I won't let this happen to him.
I won't let him corrupt.
Then one day everything changed, I was no longer myself but there was a new me, a me who wanted to hurt and manipulate. Who wanted revenge. Everyday I lose myself but once my eye turns fully yellow I will be gone forever. I've given up this is what's best for me and Virgil to accept that I am, Deceit.
———————————-
!!!!INTERMISSION!!!!
Do you like art?
Do you enjoy my work?
Do you like webcomics?
Well lucky for you I have an instagram! On there I post art and shit along with I have a webcomic! If you like my creative mind go check it out!
Instagram: DragonsDrawToo_Art
Webcomic-
Tapas and Webtoon: Featherless

Now back to your FanFiction!!!
!!!!INTERMISSION!!!!
———————————-
Present Day

Deceit POV
Oh how this is enjoyable. Remus is off looking for Virgil to get revenge on what he did to me but didn't even try to at least bandage me up first. And now I'm bleeding like mad! Curses super thin blood from corruption! The good thing is now my eye is fully yellow and Damien is gone forever and I will always have full control. Virgil could be corrupted right now which is excellent! It was raining as I walked through the forest to the closest first aid store. My head turned as I spotted a tree's branches shoot for me. I tried to dodge but they grabbed me tightly. Morality stepped forth.
"So Deceit I think you have some explaining to do."

Virgil POV
Roman helped me up, I stumbled a bit. I saw Logan there who immediately started to tend to my wounds. That was when I noticed I wasn't wearing anything.
"And I'm naked of course, that's a story to tell, Me naked trying to attack you while not in control!" I stumbled back.
"Virgil we will get you some clothes later. Right now Logan needs to looks at your cuts will you stand still my love?" Roman asked me. I nodded.
"Where's Patton?" I asked. At my question Roman seemed to realize too.
"Yeah where is Patton?"
Logan answered as he was checking Virgil's cuts "He went to find Deceit, if my prediction is correct you hurt him badly so he'll be weak. Patton will be able to overpower him." I hoped Patton wouldn't get taken advantage of by him. He's still deceitful. After Logan looked at my injuries he started to pay attention to my wings. He stroked them. My eyes widened as memories flooded me. I stumbled "Please don't do that."

Deceit POV
I smirked.
"Patton good to see you! Need a lawyer?" The branch's grasp tightened.
"Why would you touch him, and rape him. Make him feel pain and force him to kill? WHY!!!" Tears flew from his eyes. I could only laugh.
"Morality, Morality! You know nothing about me or being corrupted do you!! Ha! Only by sin can I have control! And now Damien is gone! Dead!" I laughed like a madman, well I was one. Patton stepped back.
"Your a monster!" He shouted at me.
I could only respond "Obviously Morality!" I laughed again. A branch then stabbed me straight through my stomach. I laughed up blood, before looking up seriously at the side who stabbed me.
"Deceit!!!" Screamed a voice I knew, Remus. I saw him run forth and raise his gavel to hit Patton. A branch hit the gavel away. Remus stood there with anger on his face.
"You... you supported this monster. You let him hurt Virgil. I loved you, I thought of you as a son. But now your a true monster." Patton growled in anger. Then a branch stabbed Remus who fell to the ground... dead.
"REMUS!!!" The only one I had left, the only one I loved. Gone... dead... oh god this is my fault, why did he have to interfere!
"And why are you still alive? I think we should change that." Patton turned to me. He branches grip tightened.
"Yes you should change that, Patton." I laughed as another branch stabbed me in the head.

Virgil POV
"Virgil? Why is your eyeshadow now white and your wing a pastel purple?" Logan asked me. I widened my eyes.
"What?!" They haven't been that color in 16 years now.
"That's impossible my wings haven't been like that in a long time Logan!" But then Logan showed a photo of my new colored wings.
"How?" I asked. Logan thought for a second before responding.
"I think it's because you've moved on from Deceit and you've found true love."

Hey everyone! Here's the next chapter that I hope you enjoy! It answers a few questions and I hope it wasn't too emotional with those two deaths. Well until next time take it easy Guys, Gals, Non-binary pals, and Genderqueer Peers! PEACE OUT!