Sharp flying objects | Chapter 9 | Part 2

Present day

Roman POV
I smiled with joy finally it was finished. The perfect date for me and Virgil! I was filled with happiness as I viewed the area I picked out. In the middle of the forest in the imagination, there was a flowery clearing and a beautiful stream. Birds chirped, and the water flowed. I placed a picnic blanket, and a picnic basket on the forest floor. I also laid out a flower crown for Virgil because he is my princess of Darkness!!!! I happily picked some beautiful black and purple flowers and put them in a rainbow glass vase. I happily looked proudly at my work. Now to go home and get Virge! I mounted my white stallion Charming and we headed off.
When we arrived I rushed upstairs to go find Virgil. I heard shuffling in his room so I opened the door and there he was. A knife in his hand... with dried blood. He seemed sad... oh no.
"Virgil?" I said, he whirled around in surprise his wings flowed with him and he threw the knife aside. I rushed over to him and hugged him, I began to cry.
"Why Virgil, why did you do it? Why!?" Had I done something wrong, there must have been a reason he was cutting.
"Roman get off me? What are you saying and why are you crying?" He pushed me off.
"Show me your arms, show them to me Virgil." I said grabbing onto his shoulders. He rolled up his sleeves to reveal there were no scars. At this point I was confused.
"Roman are you ok?" He asked.
"Virge why do you have a knife?"
Virgil looked down at the blade before he started to speak.
"Back when I was a Dark Side I got my anger out by collecting knives and throwing them and basically I got very good at using them. And I just found this one and that's all to it."
"But what about the blood on it?" I asked he seemed to freeze.
"Oh you thought I was self harming ohhh. Sorry I guess it looks like I was heh. As for the blood well you know that weird pinkish line on Deciet's face?" I nodded, before he smirked.
"I did that to him, I left that scar." I immediately hugged him.
"That's amazing my love he deserves that!!!" I laughed, he laughed along but something was off. I didn't question it.

Patton POV
Logan and I were downstairs. I was swaying to the music on the radio and Logan was sitting on the counter reading a book which is very unlogan like. I smirked as I made my way over to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him off the counter and closer to me. He set his book down and he held my hands. He softly kissed me as we swayed and danced to the music. We broke from the kiss and I snatched his glasses and ran. He rushed after me as I ran into my room. He came in and closed the door before loosening his tie and then kissing me. He grabbed his glasses back and pushed me on the bed. He purred In my ear "It's been a long time since we've done this are you ready to do it again?" I kissed him in response. He began to kiss me harder and more passionately as he began to unbutton my polo shirt and take of my cardigan. He threw the cardigan aside and began to trail down my neck. Softly kissing, I let out a moan as he found just the right spot. He began to knaw and bite at it only to hear my cries of pleasure. He pressed me up harder against the mattress. My head hit my pillow, and I felt something under it.
"Logie? There's I think there's something under my pillow..." I said as he broke from my neck.
"Well hurry and see I'd like to continue." Logan groaned impatient, he had waited like 15 years to do this again. I grabbed my pillow and lifted it off my mattress and found a knife.

Hey guys I hope this "smut" scene was better than the other. I'm really excited to continue writing this fanfic. Also wtf you guys how is this #12 under the #prinxiety tag? Like HOW!!!! Anyways thank you so much and enjoy this chapter!!!! Until next time take it easy guys gals and non binary pals PEACE OUT!!!