Battlefield | Chapter 14 | Part 2

Flashback

Virgil POV
I was perched up on the branch of a tree, viewing the battle. I hell la d a blade, created specifically to drive any light side insane, and any traitor dark side as close to death and torture as possible. I held the venomous knife in my hand aiming for my target. Deceit told me if I didn't hit Prince Roman than he would erm... punish me severally. I didn't want that so I watched his movements as he cut through our soldiers. I heard a grunt before the tree pushed me off. I looked up and saw... morality. He stood there with a thorn vine growing out of his hand pointed at my throat while he gripped his shield.
"Morality a pleasure!" I bitterly spoke. The words rolled off my tongue.
"Who are you, why were you aiming for Roman!!" The light side demanded answers.
"Nobody touches my son!" He growled. I flinched, who knew he could be so aggressive.
"Because if you. It's your FAULT FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME AND YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL PAY!!!!" I screamed at him before cutting the vine with a knife and cutting his hand. My wings opened and I flew as fast away as I could. My wings from everything Deceit did to me had turned black, my wings looked like vulture wings and were ugly. Every time Deceit... raped me a scale would appear on his face and his eye became more snake like. And every time he did it to me my wings would blacken and grow uglier and uglier every day. I arrived home. Damien wasn't thrilled yes he was happy I cut Patton but he was not at all happy I didn't hit the target. He hit me so bad that night. I wanted the war to be over I wanted to go back to when everything was good. But I guess, I can't travel back in time.
Hey everyone! This chapter answers many questions you maybe wondering about. For example Virgil is the reason Patton became scared of spiders and why he was so broken about Remus and Romulus. It also answers what the knife does to light sides and sides who betrayed the dark sides. Until next time take it easy guys gals and non binary pals PEACE OUT!