Poisoned Sharpness | Chapter 11 | Part 2

Present Day

Logan POV
It had been 15 years since the last time we had sex. 15 years since Romulus spilt. 15 years of having to hide our relationship from Roman. 15 years of Dark Sides. Ah yes I remember the day Romulus told us. He was so happy too, to have children, twins. Sadly he would have to give up his form. That day Patton cried and smiled. Romulus had to hide it from the public as the process began. He began to start rejecting lies and falsehoods more and stoped acting as well... sexual. He became more against the dark and bad traits. He saw them as villains and lowered there pay and income along with treating them different but that was a side affect of splitting. He told us that it would be best to hide our relationship from the twins until they grew up. When Romulus spilt there was a Roman, the embodiment of Good creativity and Remus the embodiment of Bad creativity. Patton saw Roman fit to rule as future King and that did not go well with Remus. Then Remus left and joined the group of sides that others began to shun. Patton and I tried to control everyone. Other sides that Thomas began to view as bad and other sides began to view as bad started to fight back. Then came the war it was devastating to see so many sides die to Patton. We won of course but it changed everything. It hurt Patton... a lot. Patton missed Remus and Romulus. One of Romulus' last wishes was for Patton and I to raise them together. Patton felt as if he had just lost a child. We did everything for Thomas including arguing and hiding our relationship. Then came Virgil. Patton immediately view the young side as a child and began to fill that empty hole. It wasn't doing Thomas any good so Patton asked me to rid him of his memory of Remus and Romulus but when he sees Remus again if that ever happened he would slowly remember. Using my power I did as he asked, it would help Thomas.
Now we were about to have inter course for the first time in 15 years and Patton finds a knife under his pillow?
"What I'm the world is this? Why is there a knife I swear I didn't bring I knife into my room? Why is one here?" Patton was confused.
"Let's ask the others perhaps they have a reason." I recommended, he nodded in agreement and we headed to Virgil's room and knocked.
"Just a second!" That must've been Roman. The door opened.
"Hey what's up?!" He asked happily.
"Um Patton just found a knife under his pillow do you by any chance know why?" I asked him. He sighed.
"VIRGE! COME OVER HERE!!!" Roman called for the anxious side. Virgil padded up to the doorway.
"Virgil, Patton Gould a knife under his pillow do you know anything about this since your basically a knife expert." Roman asked his boyfriend.
"Yeah sure, show me the knife." Patton handed him the knife. He touched the blade before immediately dropping it. He seemed... fearful?
"Get rid of that knife, that's an extremely dangerous knife. I made it and many other like it. It's laced with a poison to especially harm traitor Dark Sides." Virgil said. So he made knives?
"Wait Virgil wouldn't you be considered a 'traitor Dark Side'?" Roman asked. Virgil nodded.
"Oh no! You touched it are you alright Virgil!!!" Patton exclaimed with worry.
"Uh I should be I know how to heal the wound because I made the poison so I'll be fine but I recommend burying that and growing a tree over it." Virgil then answered Patton. What a day I thought to myself. What a day.
Hey everyone! I couldn't resist writing some more! Please excuse the amount I'm updating! Anyways I rly don't have much else to say. UNTIL NEXT TIME TAKE IT EASY GUYS, GALS, AND NON BINARY PALS PEACE OUT!!!