Dancing in the Rain Part one - Chapter 4

Roman POV
———————-
I was in my room, bearing a secret that my sweet Virgil never wanted to tell anyone about. I feel like an idiot for that I should have knocked or left him alone instead! I should go apologize to him. I make my way to his room and knock.
"Virgil, I know you must hate me but... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I will never tell anyone just please forgive me." I feel tears form at my eyes. There's no response? No 'go away princey' or 'shut up you stupid prince'. That's not like Virgil. I press my ear against the door and I hear rain and wind but no signs of life? I slowly open the door, "Virge?" I look into the room. The side's hoodie and shirt are on the ground, the curtains are swaying from the wind coming from the open window!? Rain is blowing into the room. Where was Virgil?! I began to look through the room for the anxious side but I had no luck. I guessed that because the window was open, he may have flown outside! I grabbed a towel (for Virgil because he would be wet) and an umbrella. I then exited the mindpalace.
I walked through the forest. Rain poured down and bounced off the umbrella. I continued to search for Virgil. I then saw something in the sky like a bird, but they were larger then a bird. Perhaps that's Virgil!!!
"VIRGE IS THAT YOU!!?" I called to the figure.
"Roman?!" The figure flew down to me. The side had light skin that wasn't super pale and freckles. I felt attracted to them, like really attracted.
"Oh sorry, your not Virgil my mistake have you seen a side with wings like yours eye shadow and pale skin?" I apologized to the mysterious side.
"Roman... I'm Virgil I just don't have makeup on." I facepalmed.
"Virgil I'm so sorry for everyone know you hate me."
"Why are you apologizing it was my fault" Virgil looked at me, oh that face.
"No it was my fault Virgil don't blame yourself" I protested.
Somehow we both said at the same time "It was my fault now accept my apology!"
Both of us looked at each other in surprise. There was a long pause where we were just staring at each other in the rain.
"Oh Virgil here!" I almost forgot! I gave Virgil the towel.
"Oh, Thanks Roman..." we began walking again. I couldn't resist, and I began to sing.
"You can have the toaster and the PC"
Then Virgil sang
"Or Even a Timothy Green DVD"
I then sung "I'll let you have the couch and the TV"
Then he sang "Hang onto that Jacket that you bought for me" I then grabbed onto his hand and pulled him close we both started to sing in unison.
"I don't really care you can keep the things we used to share" we started to dance. We smiled. He wings swayed with our movements.
"But what did you do with my heart? What did you do with my heart?" We continued to dance as raindrops fell on us. And we continued to sing and dance. Till the final verse, we stopped and we were both so close to each other his wings wrapped around both of us.
"What did you do with my heart?" And then I finally had the courage and I kissed him.
—————————————-
Sry for updating so much I'm just really excited about this fanfic. Right now I'm at the beach and the water is freezing!!! Well bye guys, gals, and non binary pals!!