Before the Dark | Chapter 10 | Part 2

Mature themes and mentions of rape in this chapter

Flashback

Virgil POV
I happily skipped through the small cottage as I heard the door open. There he was, Damien. He wore his white bowler hat and White suit and bow tie with a yellow button down shirt and yellow gloves. His brown eyes turned to me.
"Virgil honey how are you?" I jumped into his arms and hugged him. He set me down on the ground and smiled. I was wearing a soft pastel purple crop top and pastel blue jean shorts with tall grey knee socks and pastel purple shoes. My soft, small, fluffy greyish purple pastel wings were what Damien loved most about my appearance. On hard work days he would softly stroke them and pet them.
"Damien! Guess what some other sides were bullying me and Morality of all sides helped me up and gave me a free load of bread!" I proudly smiled at him.
"It's nice that you got free bread but I don't want you near the main sides." He said to me setting his hat down.
"What? Why?" I was confused as he lifted me up and set me on his lap while he sat on his armchair.
"Because King Romulus hasn't been paying me well, says he doesn't need ideas for lies or lies at all! He's been acting strangely, he must have a secret, a lie he's telling. So do not go near them because they are hiding something." He told me as he stroked my wings.
"Alright Damien." I was enjoying the soothing feeling of his fingers moving through my feathers. Though something was off, his hands strayed from my wings and to my top. He began to try and take it off. I didn't understand what was happening but soon my socks, shoes, and shorts were off. I was terrified, that night would change everything.

Hey everyone I just quickly wrote this while I'm supposed to be sleeping but bleh. I'm really excited to continue this story but of course there is going to be a lot of mature themes so please bear with me. Also in this chapter Deceit does not have scales or a yellow eye and Virgil is shorter and more like a pastel child. This was before the Dark Sides was a thing. Until next time take it easy guys, gals and non binary pals peace out!