I'm Sorry (Henry x Reader Imagines)

I walked through the halls, head held low. Just one more day of hell i thought to myself as i walked down the packed halls. All around me i heard the jeering of hormonal teenageers. After getting everything I needed for the day from my locker i started heading to class. I tightly grasped my bundle of books, holding it tightly as I walked staring at the floor. I bumped into something and fell with a thud, looking directly up into the eyes of the devil himself-Henry Bowers.

"I-I'M SO SORRY!" I apologize profusely.

"Watch where you're going!'' he screamed at me with bloodshot eyes. Someone's triggered i though to myself as i was picked up from off the floor and pinned against some lockers. He grips me tightly and points a knife in my face. I bit my lip to hold in the sobs but i could feel tears running down my face. i was scared. 

"Henry please," i begged croakily. He grunted and let me go, dropping me to the floor and kicking me as the rest of his gang cheered him on. The pain was unbearable. My head started pounding and the tears were still flowing down my cheeks. He stopped after a while and looked down at me. I looked back. He seemed slightly apologetic almost but called to the rest of his gang who followed him down the hall. I slowly got up wincing at the pain, retrieved my books and headed off to class. 

I walked in with my head held low not wanting anyone to realize that i'd been crying. I plopped down onto a random seat and the bell rang. I closed my eyes and prayed that the day would go by without any' inconveniences'. Class began. 

(10 minutes into class time)

The door swung open and the figure of Henry Bowers appeared. 

"Well, if it isn't Henry Bowers- late again i see,'' the teacher spoke. He rolled his eyes and grunted. 

"You can sit next to y/n," she continued. 

"Oh crap," i whispered to myself as he made his way to the desk next to me. 

"Did you say something y/n," he questioned, eyes looking somewhat remorseful as mine made contact with his. I shook my head and continued working, still feeling the burning sensation as Henry Bowers continued staring at me. I shrugged it off and i could feel my eyes burning up again. More silent sobs until class ended. 

(Time skip to the end of the day)

Finally, I made it I thought to myself as I emptied the contents of my school bag. I swung my backpack around my bag and made my way home until I heard a voice. 

"y/n!'' Henry Bowers called out. 

"Speak of the devil,'' i muttered, "Sorry, gotta dip'' I ran for my life, finally stopping when i'd reached home ignoring my mother's pleas. I ran up the stairs and shut my bedroom door, flopping on my bed and crying for the next few hours. 

{Henry's POV} 

I hated myself for what I'd did to y/n today. I don't know why i did it, I mean i loved her so much ... Seeing her cry broke me inside. The only reason why i'd abused her was the fact that i was confused about my feelings. I made up my mind- I would tell her. 

As i approached her house, my palms got sweaty and i felt my heart race. Me- Henry Bowers, nervous? I must really like her i thought to myself. I checked the time on my watch, 8:45 as i retrieved some small stones from her garden. I went round to y/n bedroom and lightly threw the stones at her window sill. 

{y/n POV}

I got up and walked over to my window as I heard what sounded like rocks being thrown. I opened the curtains slightly and looked down. My heart stopped-It was Henry Bowers. 

"What do you want?" I questioned him as he made his way up the tree near my bedroom window. I opened it. 

"You," he stated staring into my e/c eyes. I blushed. Why the hell was i blushing I thought to myself. 

"Look could you just let me in?'' he pleaded. I could see the urge in his eyes and reluctantly moved out of the way for him. 

I stood there awkwardly as he got his breath back. 

"Hi,'' he mumbled embarrassed. 

"Hi,'' i replied with a small smile on his face.

"Look this might seem strange but you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and i really like you and i'm sorry for hurting you it broke me when i saw you cry i was confused about my 'feelings', will you be mine?" he spoke quickly. 

He likes me i thought to myself 

"Are you joking?'' I asked solemnly. 

He shook his head and walked slowly over to me. With every step desire was overcoming fear. My eyes met his ocean eyes. I looked deep into them. They were beautiful. I'd never seen Henry like this. He grabbed my hands, intertwining one with his and placed the other over his heart. I honestly couldn't feel anything but I knew what he meant. 

"That's how you make me feel,'' he said in a almost whisper.

My eyes traveled to his lips and he leaned in as he grabbed my waist pulling him flush against him. We embraced, fitting together like a jigsaw puzzle.  I giggled which made him slightly smile. 

I finally replied with a "I like you too.'' He hugged me and kissed the top of my forehead. 

IDK what that was. Please don't hate, i'm new to this... Did you enjoy this