The First I love You's (Henry Bowers/Nicholas Hamilton Preferences?)

So i think i might start doing cast preferences in this book as well. I'll obviously have to change a whole bunch of stuff but  think I'll start doing the whole Bowers gang bc i love them very much too-idk. what do you guys think? Anyways,  if you didn't know Henry Bowers (IT 2017) is played by the all amazing, gorgeous, handsome, stunning, hot, awkward?, Nicholas William Hamilton. He's a 2000s baby too! He's mine-fight me. I hope you enjoy it!

(Henry Bowers)

Henry is casually waiting for you outside of the girls bathroom. On any given day he'd probably would've insisted on 'escorting' you in, however, you were with your friends and just fixing up your hair so he waited outside. Henry, being the little rascal that he was got bored so he started eavesdropping on your conversation from the thin walls of the bathroom separating the male and female toilets. 

"Ya know-i don't know how to tell him ..."you spoke

"Just be bold, it wouldn't hurt ..."-y/f/n replied

Henry was confused. He clenched his fist ready to burst into the girls bathroom right at that minute. 

"I don't know how to tell him that i love him!" you yelled in slight frustration. His eyes went wide and he ran into the girls bathroom as soon as your friends left. He pulls you into a hug and smashes his smooth, soft, plump lips against yours. He whispers 'i love you' into your ear and you do the same ofc.