Sweater Weather (Henry x Reader Imagines)

You shivered in the back of Belch's car. Henry had planned a whole 'romantic' date in the woods which'd turned out to be quite a disaster. While you sat in the backseat, trying to conserve heat, Henry was swearing as he couldn't make the fire. You smiled slightly as he cussed but soon was overcome with temperament because of the cold. 

You climbed out of Amy (Belch's car) and walked, shivering towards Henry. You could see the anger in his eyes which soon softened as soon as he saw you. He smiled and continued trying to light the fire. You sneak up to him and gave him a bear hug from behind as you were so cold. 

"I'm so cold Henry ..." you stuttered as he turned around in your arms. He was practically sweating even though you were freezing. 

"Aww... my baby's cold," he spoke lovingly, taking off his warm sweater and handing it over to you. You thanked him, putting the warm attire on and snuggling into it. It smelt exactly like him-this was yours now you thought to yourself. You snapped out of your state and saw Henry giving you a weird look. 

"What?" you questioned uneasily. 

"Nothing ... you look good in my clothes," he stated, smirk appearing on his face as he looked you up and down. You walked over to him and gave him another hug with him softly kissing your forehead. 

"You know what, I'm tired of this retarded fire ... Let's just cuddle," he whispered into your ear. Man you loved this boy you thought to yourself. 

I miss Vine-that was random ... Vote and Comment. I like this ... so fluffy! Bye girlies/buddies!