Who's your crush?

I don't know how the school bully am I ended being best friends. It's strange really but I don't mind. At least now I know Henry wouldn't dare bully me and on the flip side-he's so hot. I have a crush on Bower's boy.
It was lunch and I was waiting in line along with many other students for my food. All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, a face snuggling into the crook of my neck. It was Henry. I could smell his faint cologne. I was blushing. My breath hitches. Oh the struggles of being in love with your best friend.
'I missed you y/n,' he whined in my ear. I rolled my eyes and shot him a smart look.
'Wow, I haven't seen you in a whole 1 hr and 45 minutes,' I teased back. He squeezed my sides and let go, pushing in line but of course nobody stopped him as he has a reputation.
It was after school now and I was at the front of the school waiting for Henry again. I glanced at my watch-as usual he was late. I set out to go home alone when I heard someone call out my name.
'Y/n! y/n!' He panted breathlessly running to catch up with me. He was so cute. 'Do you want to get a bite?' He questioned shyly. Of course Henry and I hung out but we never went out, went out.
Henry and I ate out at the burger place. We walked out of the hand in hand-it was a casual thing. Suddenly, he stopped, gripping my hand tighter. He stared into my eyes, his blue orbs meeting mine. The classic Henry Bowers smirk appearing.
'You're so cute... y/n' he started.
I blushed profusely. 'Yes Henry,' I questioned back.
'I like you a lot. I think you're one of the most gorgeous girls-correction the most gorgeous girl I've laid eyes on and I know-' I cut him off by placing a sweet kiss on his lips. He looked at me blankly in awe. I bit my lip and walked away slowly.
'Are you just gonna stand there baby?' I called out turning around. The classic Henry smirk appeared once again.