i just want her back (Henry Bowers Imagine)

a/n ayee-I've got another angst i guess. I'm just really feeling it ya know ...

{Henry's POV}

I just wanted her back. I wanted to feel her heartbeat, hold her, kiss her, listen to her sweet voice talking ... I just wanted to love her. I wish I'd told her how i felt and how much I valued her. I blame myself wholeheartedly for our broken relationship. 

I watched as Victor wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head in the crook of her neck. I clenched my fists. How could she move on so fast? Only about 2 months ago that was me holding her. I stiffened when I saw her turn around in Victor's grip and kiss him. She then placed her hands on his chest, resting her head, listening to his heartbeat. That was our thing. I looked away-I couldn't deal with it anymore. Victor and y/n on the other hand, walked hand-in-hand back to her house to hang out. I was left alone with Belch. We sat there in silence until he got up to leave. I was alone... 

(Timeskip)

I couldn't bear it ... I needed to tell her. There was still that slight chance that she loved me still and would leave Victor to take me back. How selfish was I?

I walked up y/n's driveway cautiously making sure no-one else was around to intervene. I came to a stop when I heard voices. It was Victor and y/n? What the heck-I thought to myself. It was almost 11 pm and they were still hanging out-late night talks and cuddles were our thing!

They were out on the porch. y/n was straddling Victor with him fiddling with her hair, listening to her talking. He would nod every so often, placing lazy kisses and adding his opinion. She loved him. I could tell. Although it was quite dark, I could tell they were staring deep into each other's eyes. Suddenly the talking stopped-i tensed. Had they noticed me behind the bushes after all? 

There was some awkward silence. I shifted slightly to get a better view of them. 

"I love you Vic ..." y/n spoke lowly. He smiled stroking her back. 

"Aww baby ... I love you too," he replied, kissing her passionately. She giggled and she placed a kiss on her nose. 

"I can't believe you're mine-you're amazing," he told her. She giggled once again, biting her lip. 

"Well-you are the best ... I can't believe I didn't fall for you sooner," she whispered tenderly. They continued talking, with Victor taking off his jumper placing around y/n, cuddling her. The tone suddenly changed. 

"Y/n-I think Henry still has some deep feeling for you ..." he mumbled head held low. She shook her head and reassured him that she felt nothing no more. My heart shattered. I guess that was the answer I'd been seeking. They had another kiss and y/n stood up leading Victor by the hand into the house. He grabbed her, flinging her over his shoulders. The door shut and I trudged home feeling sorry for myself as I'd just lost the best thing in my life...again.