Jealous (Henry x Reader Imagines)

{y/n POV}

You could feel Henry's eyes on you as you talked to the boy in front of you. Henry was always like this especially when you were around other boys-overprotective and jealous. You'd gotten fed up and stopped taking notice of his glares, continuing your conversation when suddenly you felt a pair of arms snake around your waist. You flinched but soon relaxed when you heard the all too familiar voice whisper in your ear. 

"Hey princess," he mumbled in your ear, then resting his chin in the crook of your neck. You stiffened as he started placing lazy kisses on your neck and your jaw. 

"Henry ..." you spoke. He didn't listen instead continued doing this until the kid you'd previously been talking to got disgusted and left you two be. 

"Yes, he's gone," he uttered, with a hint of relief in his voice. 

"Henry-what was that?" you questioned quite angry at his actions. He pulled you flush against him. 

"You're mine-got it? Nobody else's. I love you ..." He replied back. 

You sighed, with a small smile on your face,"I love you too."

"Okay, now that that's sorted, let's have some fun," he smirked and started tickling you, heart blossoming at your giggles. 

awww ... anyways VOTE and COMMENT. I'm kind of running out of ideas but thanks for all the reads. rEQueSTs are open and Nicholas Hamilton is a legend in the very least. Bye!