boys don't cry

Henry's POV
"Y/n?" I questioned, tired from pounding on the door. It was no use. The damage had been done. I'd hurt my girl-something I'd vowed never to do. I felt warm tears pooling in my eyes, streaming their ways down my cheek. I couldn't hold them in any longer. I clenched my fists, breaking down. 'Boys don't cry' I kept repeating over and over again in my head. 'Boys don't cry' I whispered to myself as I sat with my knees to my chin, resting against the wall.
The door slowly opened. I jolted, getting up to my feet as y/n stepped out of the bedroom. I quickly wiped the tears with the back of my hand.
"Y/n, I'm sor-" I whispered groggily but was cut off.
"Don't Bowers!" She spoke sharply. She turned away and only then did I notice she had her travel bag with her.
"No, no, no, please, no," I repeated over and over again at y/n who was walking to the door, he shoulders sulking. She's started crying again.
"Please y/n!" I raised my voice suddenly. She stopped crying and her shoulders started relaxing. Y/n turned around, now facing me,her hand on the door handle.
"Henry, grow up," she said in a low tone, quivering. "You-me, we don't work anymore. You scare me Henry, alot," she spoke timidly now. And with that she opened the door and stepped right out of what was once our house. I tried to run. I did. But I was weak. I fell down to my knees by the door, watching the only thing I'd ever known to love leave, for good. "Boys don't cry," I signed, close to bawling. "Boys don't cry."