Love Again (A Henry Bowers Imagine)

{Henry's POV}

The party was crazy. Music blaring and kids dancing like maniacs. I stood there, heart dropping as she walked in. Y/n was still gorgeous as ever but I messed it up. I was drunk, confused and she wasn't there ... I cheated. I watched her as she made her way to her friends in the corner of the room. Our eyes made contact for a split second but at that moment I could feel the love again. Had i lost my mind, maybe she felt the same I thought to myself. 

I watched her throughout the whole night. She was happy-without me ... I grimaced at the thought. She was dancing and singing loudly with a huge smile on her face. I want her back. 

It was now about 10:30 pm and she was sitting on the couch with a non-alcoholic drink, swirling the contents around her cup. She looked bored. I don't know came over me but at that moment I had the urge to go up to her, so I did. So many thoughts were rushing back, if i made a move would she be down with that, go in for a kiss would she kiss me back? I don't know but I could feel the love again.

As i approached her my palms got sweaty and my heart was racing. 

"y/n, c-c-can I t-talk to you please?" I asked her, breath hitching. She look quite startled as I offered her my hand. She accepted cautiously as I intertwined or hands. We walked out of the house to the veranda. 

"So I guess what i wanted to say was that," I stated, the tightness returning in my chest. I gulped. "Look, I'm so sorry. I was drunk and she kissed me but i didn't feel the same. I never would. You're the only one i want but you're not in my arms anymore and I hate it. Please forgive me. Please ..." I started to break down in front of her.

" I always end up hurting the people I love the most. Then they leave and I'm alone. I don't blame them but my mum, dad ... you," he continued. 

{y/n POV} 

I couldn't take it anymore. Of course i was angry with him for kissing the other chic but I loved him and I knew he would never intentionally hurt me. Henry crying in front of me broke me. I reached down and cradled him in my arms, holding him tightly. I felt his arms snake around my waist. All was forgiven. 

"Henry, I can feel this love again," i whispered running my fingers through his locks. He purred into my chest. 

"I love you," I reassured him as I felt a kiss being placed on my forehead. 

"I love you too," he replied, relief in his voice. 

i don't know what i think about this piece. I need a Henry in my life. Also the song goes quite well with the story. Check out the New Hope Club-they're underrated. I like it but Henry's getting really soft. Vote and Comment. See ya Buddies!