Changes (Henry Bowers x Reader)

{y/n POV}

I sat there on the cold tiles of the bathroom. Our relationship was deteriorating. It's true. We were once a power couple-Henry and I. Now we're broken. He comes home every night drunk, speech slurred, we exchange hurtful words which results in a full on argument.

It has been 3 days since our last argument. I'd decided to stand up for him and our relationship but it didn't work. Instead I was pinned against the wall and hit. I know he didn't mean as he was under the influence but he still laid a hand on me. I cried, yelled 'I hate you' and then he was gone. I've not seen him since. 

(Time Skip-2 days)

It was dark and raining outside. I heard a knock on the door as I was getting ready to go to bed in the bathroom still thinking about Henry. I loved him but could we keep on going? I made my way to the front door. Henry stood there. There were bags under his eyes, his lip was slightly cut and he looked quite distraught. I moved and he walked in. He hugged me. I hugged back. 

I cleaned him up and took him to our shared bed. I fell asleep with his arms tight around me.

(Time Skip)

It was now 2am the next morning. I untangled myself from him and preceded to get out of the warm bed. I unpacked my suitcase, filled it with my most treasured things and wrote a note. I placed it in an envelope and laid it on the pillow next to Henry. He would find it in the morning and with that I was gone. 

THE NOTE:

Dear Henry, 

Look I'm sorry. I really am. I know i should've just gotten the courage and talked to you-but i didn't. Now our relationship is broken and will forever be that way. I love you and always will. You'll always hold a place in my heart. When i'm ready I'll be back and till that day I wish you all the best. I know that you'll find someone who can be by your side and love you in the ways i couldn't. I'm sorry but i can't keep pretending. 

Love y/n 

{Henry POV}

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. There was an envelope. It was from y/n. I sat up confused tearing open the paper. I read the note and broke down. I wish she'd known that I really did love her too. I hated myself and now she was gone. 

Guys idk what this was. It's pretty sad but I'm feeling it right now. As always vote and comment! If you have any requests, request them! Bye buddies/girlies!