Acknowledgements

Here I was, staring at another acknowledgement page I had to write.

First of all, thanks be to God that he allowed me to finish this entire thing despite the busy schedules.

I thank my family for giving me a new laptop in which I wrote this thing on. For the money you have given, thank you.

Thanks, also, to my alter ego, Exequinne, who despite the heartbreaks and lack of motivation, you were still able to push through. Keep writing! Perhaps one day we'll both see what's at the end of this series.

Thanks also to Briana, Tessa, Jade, Montana, Nen, Ari, and even Rae for promising to read my story (I'm still waiting for the spam comments, tho) and I am continuing to hope that you will like this third installment that I so wanted to do in your honor. To all my friends and the people I have talked to in the Supportive Wattpad Friends thread, you will always have a special spot in my acknowledgements portion for all the belief and the support you have been giving me.

Special thanks to Hillsong, Moira dela Torre, Bebe Rexha, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Dua Lipa, Shawn Mendes, The Chainsmokers, Julia Michaels, Anne-Marie, and countless other artists whose songs have been with me from start to finish. Without you, I may never have been distracted by your wonderful lyrics.

Finally, thank you to all the readers who have made it this far. I know that I'm not mainstream but you sticking to my story really touches my heart. It's okay if you're silent and doesn't give a hint that you're reading my stories. You're still appreciated. I hope you liked this one.

The work is not finished for your dear author, so visit the announcement page to see what's next for you! :)