Chapter 1

New York City light shines through the night sky as the people walk through the busy streets and vehicles go there destination. Under the busy streets and in the sewers. A very shy girl that was in her young teenage year's name Holly Micheal and was limping towards her friend's lair. She was bleeding badly from the wounds on her body. she got beaten by her father by being a few minutes late from coming to school. She had many bruises and cuts and some glass shards that were still in some of her wounds and her clothes were drenched in blood. Her face was the most damaged.

(This Holly face looks like)

She was heading to see her best friends that were mutant ninja turtles

She was heading to see her best friends that were mutant ninja turtles. Holly met them about several months ago by saving her from the krang and brought her to their lair. At first, she was shocked and frightened, but slowly calm down learning that they have no intention to hurt her.

Holly felt happiness for the first time in her life as she spends more time with them. she also felt that Splinter was a real father to her that she never had and Mikey was a little brother that she always wanted. She asks Splinter if she can call him father which he doesn't mind. Holly didn't tell them about her abusive family thinking that she just burden them. She then finds out that April'O Neil knows the turtles and it scares her knowing her bully know them. It didn't take long when April learns that Holly met the turtles. She threating her to stay away from them or else she will make her life a living Hell.

Holly didn't want to go to the hospital, knowing that it will cost alot of money and her abusive family get furious with her. Even didn't want be questions by the doctors. She knew if she didn't get the wounds treated soon then she will die from blood lost. The only solution is to go to Donnie and knowing that she will bomb with questions.

~Holly POV~

Later that night, I enters the lair seeing it was quiet, too quiet. Huh weird, the lair is empty. which is hardly happens before (I don't know, it been while. please tell me in the comments) and they don't have patrol today nor it always this quite. Are they in the Dojo? I then headed towards the Dojo and once I was in front of the dojo, I hears multiple voices. I felt something in my gut that something isn't right however, I shakes the feeling off and walked in to see April 'crying' in Donnie's arms as Mikey had a serious and anger expression towards the two older brothers that also have the same expression. This sight in front of me shock to say at least. Especially to see Mikey have a serious and anger expression that I would never thought would see in Mikey. "G-guys w-what's g-going on?" I said with a hoarse voice. Mikey snaps his head towards me and his eyes widen in shock, "OH MY GOD, HOLLY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Mikey ran towards me with concern in his eyes. I was about to say something but was cut by Ralph. "Don't fall for it, Mikey, she obviously faking it so that we actually think she got hurt." I stared at Ralph with shock and Mikey faced darkened and stared at his older brother. "W-what, what do y-you m-mean, Ralph?" I couldn't understand what is happening and couldn't believe Ralph had just said to me. "Don't play dumb with us Holly, we know what you doing." Leo glared at me with cold and distant in his voice. I didn't know what to do but repeat what he said in my head over and over again. I can feel my heart being stabbed. What does he mean. I didn't do anything. I then saw Mikey move to stand in front of me. "Holly would never betrayed us. You guys should know this." They only just glared at me and felt myself shrink back. "How do you know if she just faking it so we lower our guard and then attack us!?" Ralph snap, causing Mikey to flinch a little but didn't move. "I know Holly of the back of my head that she would never betrayed us, Her loyalty is real and she never hurt April. She ain't type of person of hurting people." I smile a little that Mikey  still believe me. "Mikey don't be dumb, she's obviously the real faker here. I easily can tell that her wounds aren't even real." Donnie said a matter of fact tone. Tears ran down my face and I just stared at the ground. "Donnie I thought you were smart enough to know that she ain't type of person hurting people." Ralph scoff. "Oh please she just want us to believe her that she is the victim here not April." I looked at April to see a invisible smirk across her face. "Holly is ain't type of person, April is just framing her so she just want to get rid of Holly so she can keep your guys all to her self." Donnie gasp. "How can you say that. April would never lies to us." Donnie hug April tighter and tried to 'comfort' her as she cried. Leo then draw out his katanas out and pointed towards my direction. "You leave now or I will kill you right now if you don't." I stared at him disbelief.  I thought they trusted me." I felt my world came tumbling down and Without second thought I ran out of lair with more tears in my eyes.