Chapter 9

I never thought in my life that I will find love nor finding out about my past. Perhaps faith led me here for a reason. I think this is my destiny for me to take and protect those who are close to me. Of course I need to figure out to how to take back my kingdom from those triceratons and bring mom and dad back. But I shouldn't think about that right now since I'm 8 weeks pregnant at the moment, however I can't stop these thoughts ran through my head. Centanu became overly protective and wouldn't leave me alone. It's cute but sometimes it's annoying like he won't leave me for 5 minutes. 

Centanu and I were laying together in the bath tub and just sat there in silence. centanu massage my scalp gentle as I hum a small tone. Once we were finished centanu began to dress me even though I told him I can do it myself and being the worry wort he his, he won't let me.

We're almost to his home planet and I was nervous. What if they don't like me? What if I don't fit to be their queen. What if I mess up. These thoughts ran through my mind making my anxiety rise. I then felt arms wrap an around me. "Holly it is gonna be alright. They will love you and see you as their queen." He say with soft tone. I felt his love through our bond causes me to calm down.  

The ramp goes down and we exit out of the ship. I saw many guards lining up making a path. I was in awe as we walked down the ramp. I looked around to see buildings that reminds me of star wars. We head towards the throne room and my eyes landed on the centanu throne. It was different than the thrones I had seen on earth. instead of seeing a throne that made out of gold. It was made out of different skulls. 

(Here's the throne look like)

"Wow" Centanu smile, "Do you like it, love?" I nodded

"Wow" Centanu smile, "Do you like it, love?" I nodded. "I like it. I never seen a throne that is made out of skulls. Usually I see a throne that is made out of gold but never made of skulls." He puff his chest in pride. "Yes and those skulls are my trophies." My eyes sparkle, "Can I seat on it?" I say excitement in my voice. He nodded and lead me to his throne and carefully set me down.  I slide my fingers across the sides of the throne. "This is amazing." I say barely a whisper. "Guard!" Centanu voice boomed through the room. "Yes my lord?" The guard land one need and bow to him. " Tell the people that I have found my queen and we having a big feast for tomorrow night." I can't help but feel happy when he called me his queen. "yes my lord." Once the guard got up left centanu turn towards me and hand out his hand. "Come love, you must be tired during the trip." I grab his hand and we head towards his or I guess now our bedroom.  

[One day later]

The maids were putting me on my dress for the party. "You look so glorious Holly, He will absolutely  love it." Elizabeth said with a smile. I made some friends among the maids and the servants. "Yes and probably keep an eye on me making sure I won't get hurt." Some of them started to laugh. "yeah no kidding, he always stay by your side like these past 24 hours. He do really care about you." My heart flutter and I smile. "I'm glad he found me and if he didn't probably won't be here today." I stare myself at the mirror with sparkle in my eyes. 

I never dress in fancy clothes nor treated with kindness. I guess when live a place that isn't friendly or raise in a abusive family, you never got to experience stuff that others do. 

Once they were done, I was in awe as I look myself in the mirror. "I love it, thank you." They bow their to me. "The pleasure all mine, my lady." Suddenly the door open revealing very charming handsome king. I smile at him through the mirror. "well aren't you look very handsome my love." He let out a chuckle. "The same goes to you my lou'dte kale." He said while walked towards me and wrap his firm strong arms around me. I lean towards his warmth and let out a hum of satisfaction. 

We stay like that for some time before it time to go to the party.

(Here's Holly dress look like)

(Here's what Centanu look like)