Chapter 5

Centanu looks at me with surprise. "Are you sure. I don't want you to push yourself something that you don't want to do." I look at his golden eyes with reassurance smile. "I trust you love."(You can play the song) I shyly lean in and kiss one of his mandibles. He let out a growl and hands wrap his arms around my waist.  I felt my heart pounding insides my chest and feel nervous when a question pops into my mind. I wonder what it feels like to kiss him?   I looked at where the lips should be. Kissing him without lips seems interesting and I wonder if we kiss, will it work or fail?  However, I'm too shy about telling him if we can try kissing.  Little did I know that he read my mind. My heart almost leaps out of my chest when he suddenly kiss me roughly. His sharp mandibles almost pierce into my skin. I was shocked at first but slowly return the kiss.  

The kiss was better than I thought it was even though he doesn't have lips, it just something about kissing him feels right. I let out a moan when I felt his hands explore around my body and squeeze one of my breasts. I wrap my arms around his strong neck and grab some of his dreadlocks. Centanu growls in response as he tightened his arms around me. He picks me up by the thighs and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist and he heads towards his room. Once we were in his room he led me down onto the bed and get on top of me.  

I felt his tongue licking at the bottom of my lip asking for entrance.  I keep my mouth closed teasingly out of curiosity about how he would react. Centanu growls and he explores my body trying to make me reacted. when he caresses my sides, I gasp softly and he quickly shoves his tongue inside my mouth.  We finally break apart gasping for air. Centanu then leaned into my neck and started kissing and nibbles on it. I let out a soft mewl when he found my sweet spot. "Ah...Centanu." I felt his hands roam my entire body making my body hot. "You are so beautiful my Lou'dte kale, you had no idea the effect that you had on me." He says causing me to blush at him but felt happy when he said that as wrap my arms around his broad back. He slowly takes off my clothes and his gear increment off. I stare at his huge cock in shock. It was definitely was bigger than a human male OH GOD, I DON'T THINK GONNA FIT IN ME!? He notices my nervous gaze and put his hand on one of my cheek. "I know this will gonna hurt but bear with it when you adust my size." He then aligned up his cock into my entrance. "Ready?" I take a slow deep breath before nodding to him. I felt him slowly push in, I grab on to his shoulder tightly and let out a whimper in pain.

I can feel blood dripping down my thigh as I take a huge deep breath. Centanu nibbles on my neck and caresses my side trying to make me distracted which it kinda worked. "Are you alright, Holly?" he looked at me with a concerned look. I nodded to him. "Y-yes, Centanu I-I'm alright. you can move now." I said started to feel the pleasure inside my core. He slowly began to thrust in and out causing me to arch my back moan loudly.  Centanu growls in pleasure as he picks up the speed.  I wrap my legs around him pulling me closer. "MMMM.....OOOH....AAAH...CENTANU!!" He leans down to my collar bone and bites me, making his. 

"You like this, Holly?" He says huskily as he kept pumping his cock, hitting my g-spot.

"Y-yes, C-centanu," I say the trying answer him through the intense pleasure. He smiles. "I am glad to hear that love. I promise that no harm will come to you again while I breathe." My heart flutters as his vow to protect me. Never in my life that someone like Centanu will go far lengths to keep me safe from any danger. 

I can feel that I'm getting closer to my climax as clung centanu. "nngh...C-centanu..I-I think... I'm gonna." He leans into my ear knowing that I'm about to hit my climax. "I know me too. Just let it go. Cum for me."I scream in pure ecstasy as I rode my orgasm.  "ROOOAAAR!!!" Centanu roared as I felt his cum inside me.  Centanu lay beside me and wrap his arms around me, "That *Huff* was *huff* amazing." I say trying to catch my breath. He chuckles and purred happily. "Indeed it was my lou'dte kale. Let's us sleep just for now," I hum agreement as I snuggle into his chest. "I love you Centanu," I whisper as I drifted off to sleep. I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I love you too, Holly."  

Author Note: 

Okay, I'm not good when it comes to lemon. But hey I will make more lemons in the future. And finally, school is out and I don't have to do online assignments. I know some of you heard about a police officer killed a man name, Floyd I think. It makes me sad that innocent people are killed just by there race, color, and beliefs.  Some people still mad about how the police should be protected the citizens instead of killing them just by of there race. I'm not of type person hold a grudge on something like this. Anyway I hope you like this chapter and share your comment. Bye Guys