Chapter 10

The party was lively and people were chatting with each other, Centanu was somewhere in the crowd  talking to some people. Many people came up to me and started to compliment me. I smile and started to talked to some of the guests. As I was talking to some of the guests, someone bumped into me. "Oh I'm sorry!" I turn around to see a robot, "It's Okay." I say with a smile. He look up at me and his eyes widen. "Oh your Majesty, I'm so sorry for bumping into you!" I let out a giggle. "No it's alright really what your name?" 

"Oh my name is professor Zayton Honeycutt you Majesty." He made some gestures, "Well it is nice to meet you Mr. Honeycutt." We talked for sometime before I saw Centanu walking towards us. "Mr. Honeycutt it's nice to meet you again." Wait do they know each other?  "You seem already met Holly." Honeycutt nodded with a smile. "Yes and I say, She is kind person and seem very wise." I chuckle, "Well I wouldn't say that I'm 'that' very wise." I then heard the slow music coming on. "May I have this dance my queen?" I turn to see Centanu bow and his hand extend towards me. I smile a little and then did a little curtsy "Of course, my king." I put my hand to his and we walked towards the center. He wrap his arms around my waist as I put my hands on his shoulder.  We stared each other eyes lovingly as we dance. with every step we take, my dress and his cape flow elegantly. Some people join in and I can hear whispers across the room. 

3rd POV

All the guest were awe struck as they watch the king and queen dance together. They can see the love in their eyes and their body language towards each other. The people knew that the king chose the right women to fit to be his queen. Once people eyes lay on Holly they instantly knew that she is the right person to be their queen. Some of them look happy for king Centanu that he found his mate. Professor Huneycutt also watch the royal couple dance. He never forget the day when Centanu ask him to help him to stop the Triceratons.  He still felt guilty for making weapons for the kraang.  Centanu said to him. "It wasn't your fault that you didn't know their true intentions. We all make mistakes and we learn from that mistakes so that we can keep pushing our selves to thrive." He still remember his wise words, he look at holly with utterly respect once he saw her. Honeycutt felt that holly went through very hardships in the past and wanted to get rid the pain that she been carrying. He knew that centanu will take care her and treated her with kindness and love.

Honeycutt left the party and went back to his ship and headed towards earth to get the brothers, Casey, April, and master Splinter.  

Holly POV 

The party end and me and Centanu we're in our bedroom laying on the bed with nothing some clothing that covers our private parts. Centanu had his arms wrap around me and me snuggle into his warmth. "Did you have fun?" I let out a hum. "Yes and a lot of the guest were compliment me and some were wanted to talked to me." He rub my stomach gently and then I felt a kick. We both laugh, "Our pup seem to be happy and can't wait to see the world." 

"Yes and can't wait see their cute adorable faces." Centanu look at me with a raise eyebrow. "They?" I smile, "Yes, I say they. We gonna have twins." He eyes widen in shock. "How do you know that we gonna have twins?" I laugh. "A mother knows Centanu. It just a instinct that us mothers have." He let out a chuckles. "I keep your to it. Now let us sleep for now." I nodded and snuggle in more and fell asleep. 

The next mourning, Centanu had to leave early for a meeting that he had to tend to. Later in the afternoon, I was in the library room and read some books. Hmm I think I will go to the garden today. I walked out of the library and went to the gardens. The scent of different types of flowers hit my nose as I walked through the garden. "Hello Holly!" I turn and see some of the maids were waving at me. "Hey, how are you? " I asked, "Good and we just plant some new flowers!" My face light up, "Really, do you know what they are called?" 

"they called the Fire Violet," One of them said. "they said that when you touch one of these fire violet, your spiritual guardians will appear." I walked towards them. "really, may I see them?" They nodded and show me the fire violet. The flower seem similar with the flowers in Tokyo Ghoul. I touch it pedals and suddenly saw flash of white. What the-!?  I then felt dizziness and  almost fell. "Your Majesty!"  All them quickly rush to my aid. "Your majesty, are you alright. Do you need to sit down?" I shake my head, "N-no I'm alright. I don't know what happen I suddenly felt dizzy for a moment." 

"Do you want one of us to take you back to your room?" I'm about to shake my again before I pause. No wait, if I suddenly felt dizziness then probably I'm sick. I don't want Centanu worried about me or our pups. "Yes, and can one of you called a doctor?" Before they about to respond when suddenly we saw smoke around us. I quickly called out the guards. "GAURDS HELP!!" One by one we all began to collapse. I felt my eyelids getting heavy but tried to stay awake. "Queen Holly!?" I heard one of the guard yelled. Sound like that they are close. "Over There!" 

I suddenly felt my body being lifted off the ground and thrown someone shoulder. "We capture the girl known as Holly." My heart stop when I heard that familiar robotic voice. "N-no, Centanu help me." Then everything went black.