Chapter 3

I slowly open my eyes and let out a groan. Urgh, my body, what happen? my vision was blurry and my head was throbbing badly. I rub my head tried to ease the pain but then notice my arm was in bandages. "W-wha?" I then heard a door open and heard footsteps walking towards me. I began to panic and sat up quickly but I suddenly got dizzy. "Don't move you're still injured. Lay back down." I look to see a blurry figure walking towards me. I blinked about a few times and once my vision became clear. I saw him again and I now notice how tall he is. he looks like around 7ft tall maybe I don't know. He gently lay me back down and trying not to hurt me. I started to blush and felt my heart beating fast against my rib cage. What wrong with my heart, why is it beating so fast. Urgh STOP BLUSHING! "I will bring you something to eat and drink." He said I nodded silently. He walks away to get me some food.

After he left, I looked around the room to see that the room looks like some kind of modern room. I didn't realize that I was in a bed and it feels so comfy and soft. Wow, this the most comfiest bed that I ever slept on. I remember when I was just 5 years old dad gave me a very worn-down mattress that has some springs that came out of it and always cut me when I'm sleeping. Some of my wounds got infected by the rust on the spring. "But I wish that I didn't have to go back." I sigh feeling that I'm just a burden to him already. But the part of me fears that if I go back to my family then the punishment will be even more severe than before. Just thinking about it makes me have a panic attack. I snuggle into the fur covers and tried to control my breathing. When suddenly he burst through the door as if he can feel my panic attack. "Hey, what wrong?" He said with very concern in his voice. He saw me trembling badly and saw fear in my eyes. "I-I don't w-want go back there. T-they will hurt m-me again. P-please I don't to go back there again." At this point, I was crying and was trembling badly. "Hey, hey, It's okay I'm here." He said soothingly as he pulls me into a hug and rubs my back. I hug him back and sobbing into his chest. "P-please don't make me go back there. they will hurt me again."

"Who has hurt you, my lou'dte kale. Please tell me." He said with a gentle but a hint of anger in his voice. "M-my family. They abusing me ever since I could remember. They always beat me almost 24/7 a-and..." I couldn't even form words as I kept crying. He tightens his arms around me and let out a low growl. "I promise to protect you my Lou'dte kale. If they even put a hand on you then I will kill them with my blade and show them no mercy." He said with seriousness and determination as he hugs me.

After some time I slowly began to calm down and looked at him. "Sorry, you have to see that." I look down ashamed. "what are you apologizing for? My lou'dte kale obviously needs help and my top property is to taking care of my lou'dte kale." He said as he lifted up my chin to look at him. "You keep saying Lou'dte kale. What it mean?" He brought his right hand on to my left cheek and gently caress it causing me to blush.

(Just imagine that Lex and scar is Holly and the predator and imagine that he caress holly cheek and still have his mask on)

(Just imagine that Lex and scar is Holly  and the predator and imagine that he caress holly cheek and still have his mask on)

"It's mean mate, you are my mate." Still caress my cheek as he said that. W-wait h-his mate. Is he serious right now or he playing a joke? I looked into his eyes looking for if he playing a dead joke but due to him wearing a mask on. I couldn't tell if he was serious or not. "Y-you really w-want me to be your mate?" I hesitantly ask. "Yes, I want you to be my mate." I frown. "But why me though? I'm just a human that has a broken heart. I'm not good enough to be your mate." I said with a heavy heart. "Don't say that, I don't ever want to hear you saying that you're not good enough to be my mate." He cups my cheeks and lets out a purred. "I know your heart is broken into million of pieces but I will help to rebuild it and always cherish you. I will treated you like a queen you are." I was stunned at his words. Never in my life that someone said that to me, I could hear the seriousness in his voice. I felt my heart melted at his words and felt myself crying again. "why are you crying again?" I looked at him with a smile. "This is happy tears. Nobody never said that to me before. Since we're mates, we need to get to know each other. My name is Holly what's yours?"

"My name is Centanu."

Author's Note

I'm sorry guys it took so long to finish this. This coronavirus is really out of hand and I have a lot of school assignments. But also it took me some time to finish this chapter. I'm sorry it's too detail I guess but I hope you guys like this and please comment down below.