Chapter 11

I let out a groan as I slowly regain conscious. Urghh my head. My head was pounding  really badly. Oh my God I feel like I got run over by a semi truck. I then to tried to move but  I didn't have enough energy. I then felt a familiar snug feeling around my neck.  I groggily  look down to see my outfit was change and I was sitting in a throne . "Ah you finally awake my Queen." I look up through my blurry vision to see a figure that made my blood boil, A tricerton "It would seem that the knock out gas is still in your system, but don't you worry the effect will wear off in due times." The figure came in front of me and grab the chain and roughly pull me towards him. I choke a little bit, "My you are gorgeous when seeing up close. Good thing my men stole you away from those filthy kraang." I weakly tried to push away from him but he hold the chain, restraining me from pulling away. "Now now, there's no running away from me my love. You gonna be my queen and rule over the kingdom with me." I felt fear rising in me but I glare at him. "Oh you a feisty one aren't cha?" He let out a chuckle.  He then roughly pulls the chain causing me to fall to the floor. "Come on get up!" He drag me out of the throne room and led me to some sort a cell. "This is where you gonna be staying in babe." I was then roughly shove in the cell. "Now stay here for me, I'm need to go somewhere important. Guards, look out for my Queen and make sure she won't escape." 

"Yes your Majesty." He looked at me and smirk before walking away. I pull my knee up to my chest and quietly start to sob. Centanu please save us. 

 Centanu POV

"Did you find her yet?" I asked with angered in my voice. "No not yet your Majesty." The captain guard said. "Then search harder, we need to find those filthy Tricertons!" I roar at him. "Yes your Majesty." I dismiss him before sit on my throne. 

It's been about several hours since Holly got kidnaped. The maids told me what happen. The guard then told me that she called them and they immediately rush and found the maids unconscious. They immediately search and found that the the kraangs have you but the tricertons attack them and took you away. 

  I'm sorry holly, I couldn't protect you. But will come rescue you.  I clench my fists, When I get my hands on those Tricertons, I make sure that they tremble before me and make them regret that they ever kinapped my precious queen and make her cry. 

Holly POV.

It's been some weeks now and every weeks was harder for me,  oh I wish I can use my powers to escape but unfortunately I can't because I'm pregnant . The ugly Reptile king forces me to things that a king would order a servant. He forces me to cook for me, clean his clothes. He treated me as his own servant  just like my family did back on earth. Right now I'm in my cell,  Don't worry everything will be okay. I thought to myself as I rub my now noticeable  bump. The ugly reptile king said to me that I will never see my mate again. I felt furious and sadness as he said that. I don't need to tell him that my mate is the king and I know that Centanu is strong enough to kill him but I also want to kill him for taking over my kingdom. 

 I need to think a plan for escaping but nothing came to mind. Urgh if I don't think something quick then that ugly king reptile will come back and  will hurt my pups if he ever finds out. Then suddenly a idea pop inside my brain. I use a little machine to make a illusion that I was coughing badly and blood running down my chin. It seems have work as one of the guard saw 'me' coughing up blood and unlock the cell. "Hey called a doctor!" The guard yell to the other one. The other guard quickly left and I took that advantage to knock him out. I quickly run out of the cell and run through the halls. I hid behind a wall as some guards came. I look around before running again. I need to find a spaceship to escape.  As I thought this, I suddenly felt something touching my leg and I look down to see a small cute creature. 

(Here's the creature look like)

"Hey there little guy, can you help me to escape?" It nodded it head before running off. I quickly follow it and eventually it led me to a spaceship. "Thank you. little one, do you want to come with me?" The small creature gave me a small chirp before jumping into my arms. "I'll take that as a yes then." I quickly jump in one of the space ship and started it. Come on, spaceship work with me. "Hey, stop that ship!" I let out a gasp as I saw the king pointing at me. I began to panic and trying to start the ship. Please work, come on, please. I heard the engine running as I smile widely. YES!  I instantly fire at the entrance and immediately fly out.  I use the lightspeed  to teleport out of there and I let out of sigh of relief. "Phew that was a close one." I look over to see the cute creature looking at me with a happily as we escape that place. "Thank you for your help sweetie." It chirp at me and wagged it's tail. "Do you have any family?" It chirp sadly and look down. "Oh I'm sorry but hey you got me right. Tell you what why don't you live with me.?" That instantly got it attention and it's wagged it's tail. "You like that huh? well I should name you then. Hmm let see how about Lizzy?" It shake it's head. "No, hmmm, how about Celena?" She let out a loud chirping sounds. I laugh, "Okay, Celena rest for now." Celena nodded and fell asleep. I check our coordinates and we were far away from Yautja Prime. I let out a sigh, I can't use the light speed again. "Well we're safe for now." I put it into autopilot  stared at the endless stars. "I hope he's alright." I then touch the scar on my neck. "I miss you, Centanu." I close my eyes and went slowly went to sleep.