Mal's Digi-Image Problem

Mal is off either A) helping Evie or B) hiding from Audrey. Probably both. I've only just got back into the mood for painting when Ben enters the Tent,

"Hey, Rain You busy?"

"Yeah. I'm in the zone, as Mal would say," I do quotation Marks at 'the zone'.

"Can you de-zone?"

"Not a word, but I will forgive you, 'cause you're cute," I flash him a smile over my shoulder and he blushes ever so slightly "But not cute enough to make me lose my focus," Mal comes strolling in, more spray cans in her hands. Ben looks at her questionably.

"Hey, there's been a bit of uh 'incident.'" she explains, putting the cans down.

"Oh, yeah. Your Digi-image." I put down my brush, again, and turn to him.

"That's definitely not a word." Mal nods her head agreeing with me.

"Your digital image? Digi-image." he tries to explain, but I'm having ne of that.

"Still not a word." Mal states, before I can get the words out.

"This," Ben shows us a picture on his phone, taken earlier today. I move closer to Mal, looking over her shoulder. The picture is of Evie hugging me, Mal with her arms crossed and Audrey covered in cupcakes. Looking less than impressed.

"Mal's an adviser to a princess in waiting, alright. An adviser who can't actually help and a princess in waiting to mess up," I read aloud over Mal's shoulder.

"Hashtag - Adviser-aster?" Mal reads after me.

" That's trending, by the way." I chuck Ben his phone back.

"Okay. Our people may be evil, but what you, Auradon kids, are doing to the English language is cruel." I comment, moving away from Mal, and closer to Ben.

"Not to worry. I will make it up to Audrey by posting this wicked portrait of her as her favourite heroine." Mal gestures to a painting of Audrey as her mother.

"Her mom. Maleficent's daughter painting Sleeping Beauty's daughter as Sleeping Beauty. Is supposed to help your Digi-image?"

"Do you remember Family Day?" I ask, I'm with Ben on this one. It doesn't look to good to the public.

"Family Day," Mal shudders and the way she says makes my spine tingle. "Okay, so what? I should just do some 'un-Sleeping-Beautying'?"

" That's not a word." Ben points out, I roll my eyes.

" She's learning how to be Auradonian." I smile up at him.

"Come on. It's not like I gave her Captain Hook's coat. Beware for swear, Captain Cook's coat she will wear!" I can't help but let out a loud Laugh.

"It actually doesn't look terrible," I mumble and this time it's Ben's time to raise his eyebrow.

"Okay. Funny, but stop."

"Beware for swear, Cruella's stole might give her scare."

"Oh My God. That is 100 times better," I actually like it.

"Rain! Stop encouraging her!"

"Beware for swear! Sprout my mother's horns from Audrey's hair!" Okay, maybe a bit too far.

"Okay, but change it back before someone sees it." I turn around at the sound of a click. Ben brings his phone and the portrait is on full display.

"I have a Digi-image problem." Mal sighs