Rain's Blue Carpet Minute

Evie touches up my makeup before we leave the car.

"What did you do to it?"

"Buried it into my arm," Evie looks disappointed in me.

"Mal, pass the perfume from my bag,"

"I don't think you have mine..." I trail off when Mal hands Evie my strawberry perfume.

"I have everyone's," I must look like I don't believe her "fine... Only yours and Mal's." She sprays me with it then proceeds to push me out the door. Jordan had left earlier to set up her webcast.

Camera's flash in my face and I stop to pose. Straighten back, Hand on hip, modal smile. I look at every camera I can. I do what they ask. Twirling, blowing a Kiss, all that jazz.

Jordan becomes me over. I wave and curtsy before walking over to her.

--------------------------------------

"We're live at the Neon lights ball, and here comes our pretty princess. Rain!"

"Hi Jordan,"

"You look stunning!" she pats my shoulder "I see you're brining your heritage and upbringing together for this look,"

"Yeah, it was all Evie's idea, not sure I like the flower look though," I gesture to my hair with the hairclips placed in the bun.

"You look gorge either way!"

"So, do you!"

"Now, for the most important question," I laugh nervously

"That's a way to put pressure on someone,"

"Have you seen, what Ben's wearing?" my eyes widen

"Oh Hades, I'm scared now you've said that,"

"You should be," she winks

"I would love to stay, but photographers call my name!"

"Bye!" Jordan waves and I walk over to another set of photographers. "This has been your blue carpet minute. Jordan has left the Lamp,"