Ben and Rain's surprise

I'm still taking photos when I catch glance of Ben finishing his interview with Jordan. I walk over in there direction just as I hear Jordan pull me over again.

"And here's the girl herself," I lean into Ben's right side "how's Auradon's fav couple?!"

"I don't know, you'll have to ask Ben how his parents are doing,"

"That was smooth," Ben smirks

"You tryna get in a good word with the parents?"

"His parents love me, I think,"

"They definitely do," he kisses my forehead.

"You two are just the cutest!" Jordan squeals "did you deliberately come matching..." me and Ben look at each other. The yellow in his shirt compliments the yellow on my nails and on my hairclip. We laugh and this time Ben answers

"People always say that, I just wear a lot of yellow and Rain likes gold jewellery and accessories,"

"You notice that sorta stuff?" I look up at him.

"Of course, I do, what sort of Boyfriend would I be if I didn't," I smile up at him "and I can't help but pay attention when you look this beautiful," my smile turns to a grin and Ben bops my nose.

"As much as I love watching you two flirt, the Ball is starting soon and I have other people to talk to," Jordan gently pushes us away, I wave to the Camera and Let Ben lead me down the Carpet.

We're stopped by photographers and we entertain them for a bit.