Break up with your Girlfriend, I'm bored.

Evie -

Mirror, mirror, what does our future hold? Show me what happens when our stories unfold.

Rain and Evie -

Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

----------------------------

Now usually I like history. I find the backstories from the hero's points of view interesting. But not when there's a new seating plan and Audrey and Ben are next to each other. She's been all over him all lesson. 'Oh Ben, can you help me with this?' 'Oh, Ben can I borrow a pen?' 'oh Ben, you're so smart' yeah little miss clingy, it's not like I just explained what happened to Anna and Elsa through Han's point of view and had the whole class intently listening. The bell goes and we're dismissed. I slowly collect my things. Everyone else is gone by the time I fling my backpack over my shoulder.

"Bye miss,"

"Goodbye Rain dear,"

When I leave the classroom. The corridor is practically empty. Apart from the few people like me who have a free period.

"Benny, did you see Rain in there, she was going on about how it wasn't the villain's fault,"

"Audrey, she was just explaining that point of view," Ben tries to defend me, but it falls on death ears.

"Like, I understand that you're dating. But she put a love spell on you. You can't really defend her. Maybe you should send her back to the Isle," That's when I snap. I storm over there. Both of them not noticing. Audrey is clung to Ben yet again. I rip her arm off him. She gasps and Ben stands in sock.

"Listen here little miss perfect," I keep my grip on her arm tight "you want to say that stuff about me, say it to my face. Oh, that's right. You're scared too," I raise my right arm, she flinches and I smirk "that's right, now you're not gonna make some snarky comment about my upbringing this time, I have been to hell and back on the Isle. And if you think you can bully me for it, you have another thing coming. I'm not one of those girls you can push around to do what you want." she tries to hide her fear but I can see right through her "I could just about deal with the blaming everything on me. I could just make a sarcastic comment and you would back down. But this," I grit my teeth "THis! Trying to get my own boyfriend to turn on me. That's low even for your standards,"

"Maybe if you and your little gang weren't Isle trash. I wouldn't be saving Ben from your clutches!" My grip tightens and I feel the same tingling sensation I got on family day. I know for certain my hair is glowing again.

"Don't you ever! Ever! Talk about my friends like that again. Scrap that. My family like that again. The only one with an Ugly personality is you. I would watch what you say next time," and with that I let go and storm back down the corridor.

"Ben did you hear -"

"Shut up Audrey,"

----------------------

Once outside, I walk in a familiar direction. Ben won't come looking for me in a while. So, I have time to get there.

----------------

I take my boots off, and place my feet into the enchanted lake. My blue nail polish glistens in the sunlight. Every 2 weeks we change our toe nail polish. We swap who gets to choose. It just so happens; we still have Evie's choice on. Next week is my choice, then Mal's then Evie's again. And so, the cycle continues.

I let my mind wander back to what just happened. On the walk over here, I was still fuming, the anger consuming me. But now I'm sad. I'm worried. The reason why what Audrey was saying hurt me so much was because I think it's true. Ben probably should break up with me. I'm a bad influence. I gave him a love spell for Hades sake. Why's he still with me? I can feel the tears and I try to keep them in. I'm not crying. I'm not crying.

"Did you walk here?" I turn around and am greeted with an exhausted looking Ben.

"Maybe," I turn back ahead.

"How?" He comes and sits next to me. Crossing his legs so as not to get his shoes wet. "I thought you might be here. I just y'know... searched everywhere else first," I stay quiet.

"I also had a go at Audrey if it makes you feel better,"

"Slightly," I sound broken. He wraps his arm around me and pull me in, I let him do it. My body to numb from the mental exhaustion and walk.

"I can't help if you don't tell me," and that's when I break. The genuine care in his voice makes the tears finally fall from my eyes.

"She's just so rude. She thinks she's a perfect girl but she's quite frankly a stuck-up bitch,"

I take a deep breath in.

"I've been taking her accusations all this time, and when she said I should go back to the isle. I snapped,"

"I know. It's not your fault. It's entirely hers. You're trying to fit in, and that's all that matters," he kisses my temple. We sit in silence for around a minute before the question from before comes back into my thoughts.

"Why do you stay with me?"

"What?"

"You know what I mean, why do you stay. I'm mean, I'm angry, I'm just, I'm just Isle tra -"

"No, don't you dare finish that," he interrupts me with force "You are nowhere near anything Audrey said. Not you, Not anyone of your isle friends," I just burry my face into his chest.

"I stay with you because I genuinely care about you, I think I might even -"

"Don't say that, I don't know how to respond to that. I... Just don't," we just sit there for a while before we realise, we have a lesson next. He was smart enough to bring me a helmet so we ride back to school.