All Hail The Q.N.L.B

Evie -

Mirror, mirror, what does our future hold? Show me what happens when our stories unfold.

Rain and Evie -

Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

----------------------------

Mal and Audrey are sat on Audrey's bed and me and Freddie are sat on side chairs. Audrey combing Ruby's hair and me Mal and Freddie are reading. Evie enters, makeup box in hand.

"Alrighty! Who's ready for party makeovers?" she places the stuff on Audrey's desk.

"I guess I am..." I mumble. Moving my legs over the armchair so that my feet are near Audrey.

"Sure..." Audrey mutters.

"I don't think I- "Freddie gets cut off

"That's the attitude! I've concocted an amazing beauty mineral base. Who wants a basial? P.S. I made that up."

"Would never have guessed," I close my spell book and place it between my legs.

"What does it matter? I wasn't even chosen as the Q.N.L.B." Audrey sighs.

"Is that a good thing? "Mal asks

"Cause that acronym just doesn't sound good," I smirk as Audrey glares.

"It's "Queen of the Neon Lights Ball". Duhzies! And I did not win!" she combs Ruby's hair with more anger.

"Oh, Freddie? Did you just ask who did win?" please tell me Evie did.

"uh, no"

"It was me. I won. I'm the Q.N.L.B.!" I can't help but smile at Audrey's misfortune and Evie's happiness "Oh Mal, Rain, did you both just ask where I'm going to put the crown? I don't know where. I'm running out of room for all my crowns!" now I'm definitely happy. She's improved my mood by 50%.

"Is that Ruby's hair?" Mal questions when she notices Audrey's aggressive brushing.

"Who else could it be?" I say but I get interrupted by Audrey

"No! It's the other girl with a hundred-foot pony tail. I'm stress brushing. Stress brushing helps me deal with losing."

"Well, then you better keep brushing because I am on fire! Carbon dioxide, water vapor, oxygen and nitrogen; ignited up in here!" Evie does a little dance "OK Freddie, for your makeover, I'm thinking a little less voodoo and a little more new-do." Evie's enthusiasm is missed by Freddie

"That's funny! cause for my makeover? I'm thinking a little 'leave me exactly the way I am!'"

"No probs... Audrey, for your makeover, I'm thinking about some apple-red lipstick and some wicked Cheshire cat eyes."

"The only makeover I'm interested in is the one where I'm made over from being the one who lost the crown to the one who won," she lost more than one crown this year. Thank god I didn't say that out loud

"Oh, I forgot to bring that one. Sorry! "I flash Evie a smirk." Mal, for your makeover, I want to see what you look like in purple."

"I think we know that E," I use my feet to point to Mal behind Audrey's back.

"Oh, that's not purple, that's aubergine... "Evie replies.

"You know? I always thought of it more as an eggplant. "Freddie comments, joining the conversation once again.

"They're the same plant, so thus the same shade." I point out.

"What is happening here?" Mal looks around at all of us.

"I know. Right? It's clearly more of an amethyst." Audrey points to Mal with her hairbrush.

"Anyway Rain," I look up at Evie "I'm thinking we embrace those Corona colours, but still keep it edgy, purple and yellow eyeshadow, a bold burgundy lip and heavy eyeliner,"

"That sounds oka..."

"And flowers, somewhere..." she trails off in thought.

"Yeah no,"

"Guys! My mascot uniform is gone!" Jane comes running in. At the end she looks at me pointedly.

"Why are you looking at me?!" I exclaim. Jane pulls out my arrow bracelet.

"Because your bracelet was in my room!" she keeps dangling it "You must have dropped it when you stole my uniform."

"I don't know why my bracelet was there but I definitely didn't take your uniform.," I reassure her.

"Maybe you spelled it away?" Audrey points her brush at me accursedly. I snap my fingers and Ruby's hair disappears. That conversation is going to be awkward when she tells me that her hair was suddenly in a neat braid with yellow ribbons keeping it together.

"Shut up Audrey,"

"Maybe you thought it wasn't fashion-forward or something?" Jane continues.

"That sounds like something I would do... but I didn't, promise! Besides, I couldn't have; I was too busy winning my crown! Did you guys know I won a crown? Cause I did! I won the crown!"

"UGH!" Audrey goes to rush the hair but instead just whacks herself on her knee. I let out an unintentional laugh.

"Trust me, if Rain spelled away every single non-fashion-forward item we saw every day, there'd be no clothes in Auradon." Mal snaps her book shut.

"Dude... Not helping my case,"

"So, you're saying you don't like the way we dress?"

"No!"

"yes..." me and Mal blurt out. Me being the yes.

"All I'm saying is I didn't take it, I'm sure it'll turn up,"

"I guess you're right," she throws the bracelet to me.

"Yeah, this is Auradon! It's not like there's some thief in a cloaked glove running around stealing things... "Evie jokes. I look to an awfully quite Freddie. Maybe there is one right under our noses.