✩ Tear Falls ✩

^ Vivan up top.

Chapter 7 ~ "Tear Falls"

EDITED.

✩ ✩ ✩

Akira's POV

"Akira! Hurry the hell up!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Jeez have a bit of patience will you?" I muttered, stumbling out the door with many bags in my hand. "Abhi!" He looked over at me, pausing his conversation with Shanaya. "Can you help?"

He stood there grinning, almost about to shake his head. Of course my death glare worked as he half jogged over to me. I lifted my arms to transfer the couple of bags to him. "I want the bags with food." He whined. 

I shrugged, trying to hide my smile, while giving him four of the five bags, all filled with food, of course. I quickly scooped up the remaining bag, and practically ran towards the car. 

"What the hell Kir!" I heard him shout behind me.

"You asked for it." Meera retorted from my side. I threw my arm around Meera's shoulder as we walked towards the car, with Abhi muttering something like 'bringing three bags of food from his house too.' 

As we grew closer to the car, I noticed Shanaya, Dhruv, Kabir, and Adhaya arranging to fit approximately ten bags of properly packed food in the trunk. Inwardly face-palming myself, I drop the remaining bag in my hand into the trunk. Suddenly, three dirty glares—and a sigh from Dhruv—were directed towards me. Holding up my palms in defence, I slowly backed away from the struggling four.

"We just finished arranging all these bloody bags." Adhaya cried out in annoyance.

"Well tell that to mom," was my simple reply.

"Why do our parents have to pack so many bags of just food. Do I look like I'm gonna carry roti rolls at Niagara Falls?" Kabir exclaimed.

"They seem to forget we're adults."

"These aren't even the bags with food." And in perfect timing, Abhi came from behind me, and dropped the bags on the ground.

"Don't you dare Abhi." Shanaya warned.

"These aren't even mine," he rolled his eyes.

"Oh god." Dhruv sighed and shook his head.

As we all stared at the filled up trunk, a series of groans erupted. "Why is there only one car?"

"My car needs an oil change."

"I walked here."

"Mom needed my car."

"Kabir picked me up." I rolled my eyes at Adhaya's reply. I didn't have a car either, for obvious reason so there was no reason to mention it. 

"I still have my car, but my trunk is full too." Meera piped in. We all turned our heads towards the navy blue Volkswagen Beetle. I sighed, atleast that increased more seats.

"That gives us only six seats, leaving one person out." Kabir stated.

"Thanks genius." I replied, earning a glare.

I heard a car engine stopping right in our driveway, as we all turned to face it.

Was it just me noticing our synchronicity?

As the passengers from the car stepped out, I groaned. I was hoping he wouldn't show up, even if the chances of that were unlikely. But I was slightly more surprised from Vivan's presence, instead of Ayan's. A side glance at Shanaya confirmed she was shocked as well.