Prologue : How it all began

A/N : Hello there new readers!! Before you start reading this prologue, there's actually a remake version of this. So you don't have to read both of them, but if you want to... well it's up to you. Anyway, with that set. Enjoy the story!!

__________________________________________________________________

You were in the forest to go to practice yourself with your sword, sense you were kid you love swordsmanship so much that you decide to go out everyday to train yourself so you would be more good at it. While you were walking, you then remember something about your family. Your mother had died out of mysterious way, and your father you had no idea were he could been, maybe he abandoned you? who know's but that's the past. What you should be thinking about is you and your friends.But the most you should be thinking about is Gadget. He was your best and closes friend, like you had a brother and you love him as a friend, and yes you did join The Resistance. While you were in deep thought , you then step in an open field right in the middle of the forest. "This seems a perfect place." you started to say. You began to training with your sword for a good time.

~~Time Skip~~

While you were training, a figure ran past by you making you jump at the lightning bolt trails. You turn around and saw that the figure is now walking towards you, but you all ready knew who was that figure, Sonic. "Hey (Y/N), what cha doing?" he started to asked.

"Hey Sonic, ya know..... just practicing with my sword. " you replied. "Again?" he asked with an annoyed tone. "Well, I got nothing better else thing to do," you said while Sonic just rolled his eyes. You and Sonic started chatting to each other when suddenly both of you watch started to beeped. You and Sonic looked down at both of your watch to see who it was. It was Amy. Both of you started to answer her call. "SONIC, (Y/N), TAILS NEEDS YOUR HELP!!" she panicked. "Don't worry Amy, me and (Y/N) will be right there." Sonic said. "Okay, I'll sending you a location where Tails is right now." she said, and with that you and Sonic ended the call. "C'mon (Y/N), Tails needs us" he said and ran off. "Coming!!" you yelled as you follow him behind.