Chapter 11 : The Computer Room

You and Sonic were running heading to Chemical Plant and head towards the computer room. While running, you decided to break the silents.

"Hey Sonic! How about ask the others, how's 'the rookie' doing." You started. "I can't waited much longer." You added.

"Yeah good idea! I'm also waiting for their respond." Sonic agreed, as he tries to call for them.

"Knuckles! We're almost at the Chemical Plant. How's the rookie doing with the distraction?" Sonic begin to asked.

"So far so good. We might have to stop using the nickname 'rookie' if the kid keeps this up." Knuckles said.

"Next, we're got to get to the computers of the Chemical Plant and shut down the Death Egg's weapons  system." Tails stated.

"Perfect, we've been waiting for our turn to bust some heads!" Sonic grinned.

______________________________________

You and Sonic continuing running to get into the computer room. While running, Knuckles suddenly spoke. "If anyone tries to stop you two, take them out!" He ordered.

"Say no more! They won't know what hit them!" Sonic said.

Both of you continuing ran, as you both enter the Chemical Plant Zone. "Heh, I'd enjoy this even more if I wasn't on a mission!" Sonic joked.

"Sonic! Focus!" You snapped.

"Okay! Okay! Fine!" He then looked down to his communicator and spoke. "Okay! We're in," He inform.

"The computer room is up ahead," Knuckles inform. "You should be able to shut down the Death Egg's defense system from there." He added.

You both keep running until you two saw Eggman's robots. Sonic smirk, as he ran in full speed and destroy all of the robots. You want to join in, as you pulled out your sword... but nothing. You didn't bring your sword! SHOOT! You panicked. This is the biggest mistake you've ever made. You started panicked as you tries to find something useful to fight. While doing this, the robots started to walked towards you! You started to back away as you then remember the ruby that is in your pocket. You took it out, as you held it close. The ruby started to glow flash red, as everything turns white red colour for a second as you tries to adjust what just happened. The ruby on your hand had turn into a glowing red sword just like ruby colour.

"What the-?" You asked yourself, surprise at what just happened. 'This could't be real, it's an illusion! But-' You paused for a moment, but then remember the past conversation with the team. 'Even though it's an illusion, it's still a real thing'. After figured out what just happened, you hold the sword tightly in your hand, as you charged towards the robots and destroy them.

'I have to catch up with Sonic, or else he'll know somethings up.' You thought. as you ran and destroy the robots along the way.

_________________________________________

While running, you finally saw Sonic in the distance, as you catch up to him. After you did, Sonic then noticed you and spoke.

"(Y/N)! Where were you? And is that your sword? I don't remember it was colour red...?" He asked.

"I'll explain it later. Right now, we have to find the computer room." You reminded him.

Sonic give you a nodded, as both of you continuing running until you two found the computer room.

"We're found a way though to the computer room." Sonic inform to Knuckles.

"Alright! Now we can destroy the Death Egg." Knuckles cheered, as you and Sonic stop running in front of the room.

You step forward towards the computer, as you scan it. "Well, time to get hacking." Sonic said. You give him a nodded, as you started to pressing a few buttons and shut the Death Egg's weapons systems down. "Got it!"You smile. You then looked down at your communicator, as you call Rouge.

"Rouge, the weapons systems has been shut down." You told her.

"I'll inform Tails about it." She replied, as she then connect to Tails.

"The Death Egg's weapons systems are down! Now is your chance! Move!" Rouge inform.

"Hurry! Just destroy the Death Egg and cut off the power supply!" Tails stated.

"You're making it sound like a walk in the park. This is a Death Egg!" Vector said.

"Don't sweat it. The other Sonic has this under control." Tails stated, as you hang up.

"They already moved," You looked at Sonic.

"Let's head back." He said. You nod, as both of you find your way out from the Chemical Plant.

"I finally figure out how to activate this ruby, and it can be a handy weapon for me."