Chapter 1: A New Villain

After running at Green Hill, you and Sonic were now on top of a building and saw a group of Eggman's robots circling Tails and some other villagers. "We need to make a pla-" you started but you were cut of by Sonic. "Yeah, yeah, I've got this." Sonic immediately turned into his spin dash form and sped down towards Tails, "SONIC WAIT!!" you yelled as you try to grab Sonic arm but it was to late. You watched him breaking every robot in his way. Everyone cheered as Sonic destroyed the last robot. "Is everyone okay?" Sonic asked as the villagers cheered. You then jump down to enter the scene.

"We are thanks to you. Cutting it kind of close though, pal. Hey (Y/N)." Tails said.

"Hey Tails." you replied.

"Yeah,that's sotar how I roll." Sonic exclaimed with a chuckle as you just giggled. Sonic then turned towards Eggman. "Okay, let's finish this thing!" he stated,

"It will be your finish, Sonic. Behold the power of my ultimate masterpiece!" Eggman replied. Sonic just shrugged and rolled his eyes before turning into his spin dash form and headed straight for Eggman. But right before he could actually hit him, a black blur rammed straight into Sonic, knocking him to the ground. As soon as Tails thought there was more then meets the eye in this situation, he immediately instructed every villager to get out safely. He wanted you to go as well but you refused. So instead he just stepped in front of you to make sure no harm would come your way. To your surprise , this black blur was none other then Shadow! What!? Why would he join Eggman!? That was impossible.

"Shadow!? It's you?" Sonic asked shocked as Shadow stood tall in front of him. Shadow didn't respond, instead three other figures dropped down beside him. "Zavok!? Metal!? Chaos!?" Sonic asked surprised. Nest floated down the one figure that's look like a jackal. Sonic just let out an annoyed grunt before speeding towards the jackal. But to even your surprise, the jackal had dogged the attack.

"Wow! This guy is faster then Sonic!" Tails exclaimed to you shocked. Sonic quickly went in for another attack but the jackal just punched him right into the wall. "...No wait, it's something else. I gotta scan him and figure it out." Tails told you as he took out a strange looking device. Sonic stood up again, looking a bit dazed this time. The large creature he had called by the name Zavok, now went in for another attack, but Sonic quickly dodged it and punched him instead. But while he did this, the other figure Metal came from behind and punched him. Sonic stood up once more but the water creature called Chaos quickly grabbed him so the jackal could throw another punch. Sonic went flying onto the ground.

"Nice!" Eggman chuckled. Sonic got up a bit slower this time, you could tell not even he could withstand this much longer.

"Tails, I need to know what's going on with this guy!" Sonic yelled.

"I-I'm trying Sonic, but these reading are all messed up!" Tails stuttered. The jackal punched Sonic straight into a wall once more and before he even fall to the ground the jackal kicked him straight into the air. Shadow, Zavok, Metal, and Chaos all quickly hit Sonic at the same time before the jackal gave him the final blow right into the ground. Sonic smacked his head hard into the concrete. You watched as he tried to get up, but just trembled once then fell to the ground in small puddle of his own blood. "Sonic!!!" Tails yelled as Sonic blacked out on the concrete with the jackal in front of him.

"Ho ho ho, now that's Sonic is defeated, I can now take over the world and build the Eggman Empire!" Eggman laughed.You just stood there doing nothing, in fact you were so scared you didn't even make a single move...until...

"Infinite let's go." Eggman said while Zavok is carries Sonic Sonic to Eggman's lair. "Hold on doctor." the jackal said and turn around to face you. "I think you forgot someone." the jackal said as Eggman looked at you. "Oh right." he said. The jackal walk towards you. You the took a step back but as you were doing that. the jackal suddenly grab you arm really tight. A gasp escape from you mouth. Your eyes stared to get blurry and the next thing you know, you were blacked out.