Prologue

What happens when Chiron assigns a new quest, and the seven including the Stolls, Thalia, and Nico have to go all the way to Britain? They have to go to this school called Hogwarts to help anyway they can. Apparently Hogwarts a school for Witches and Wizards also had a war of there own.

But what happens when Percy happens to recognize a boy that looks exactly like Percy. You see Percy hasn't been really telling the truth about his past. When Percy was just a baby his parents were murdered by an evil being named Voldemort,Percy and his twin brother, Harry escaped when Voldemort's spell backfired Harry got a lightning shaped scar on his forehead while Percy got a trident shaped scar on his chest. Years later Percy finds Harry at Hogwarts much to his surprise and joy and lets just say they have a lot of explaining to do. 

Takes place after the Giant war and after the Wizard was. Dumbledore is alive for the purposes of this fanfic, so is Fred, Sirius, Lupin, and Snape.  

Percy and Harry also trade stories later on.

But one thing is for certain Percy Jackson is actually......... Percy Potter

Below is how I picture Harry and Percy describing how they run off into battle.

Thanks ya'll 

Thanks ya'll 

*           *               *     

           *               *          *

    *           *               *

-Bob says hi :)