9- Welcome to Hogwarts

All eleven of them stood at the top of half blood hill right on the edge of the barrier. They were all waiting on Hecate, since she said she would flash them there. They all packed up, and were making light talk while waiting for the goddess. 

Suddenly a bright light flashed. Immediately all the demigods covered their eyes, shielding their gazes away from the true form the of the goddess. When knowing it was safe to look they all drought their w]faces away from their hands and looked at the goddess. 

"Are you all packed?" Hecate asked. Her piercing gaze traveled over the group of eleven, checking to see if each had their luggage. After a chorus of 'yes's' and 'all packed' rang out, and Hecate confirmed that each if them had their stuff, she ordered all of them to gather around in a circle. 

One by once the friends all gathered in a loose circle. Hecate told them to close their eyes, and which they did obediently. 

After a feeling of floating and spinning in the air, there was a slight pop and the group slowly opened their eyes after making sure it was safe to do so. They all looked around to see their surroundings. 

They were outside of a huge building that could've passed off as a castle. 'This must be the school.' The group all thought simultaneity inside their minds. 

Hecate explained to them that they would be getting their own dorm, but they would still be sorted. She also explained how they were pretty early and mostly all the kids are still on the train, which is about a half an hour away. So they had a half an hour to get settled then to go to the great hall to be introduced to the Hogwarts students, that they were the eleven chosen exchange students that came here from America. 

When Hecate left the group made their way to their common room. It was on the second floor behind a statue of a knight. The way to get in is too lift up the helmet and have your hand scanned. This process, Annabeth was deeply enticed by. She wanted to know exactly how it worked. But when she realized it was 'magic' she shut up and grumbled. She was so used to knowing about the world around her, that being as clueless as she is now, made her upset, but never less drove her to wanting to consume as much knowledge as she possibly could. She didn't like not knowing. And she was determined to get out of the hole she called being clueless. 'This must be how Percy feels all the time.' She thinks, not knowing the extent Percy's mind actually held. It was really hard to imagine what her face would be like, when she does realize, that Percy is smarter then her. Of course she wouldn't believe it at first, I mean who would?

The room opened in the same way it would while someone was entering Diagon Alley. Opening in a way it seems all the bricks are folding in on themselves. But since the Hecate got all their stuff for them, they demigods didn't get a chance to see it. So this was an all new experience for them.

When the room finished opening all the way the demigods poked their heads in to take a look around. 

The room had walls made out of brick, and columns in corners and at random points. Their were many doors that lead to who knows where, that the demigods were exited to explore. The room somehow seemed to match all of their liking's. The walls had weapons lining them, and on the far wall in the back left corner was a room labeled 'Library', that Annabeth and surprisingly Percy (even though he didn't show it) were exited to explore. In the middle of the room were couches that looked to soft for their own good. Two large main couches sat across from each other, they both were big enough that it seemed it might actually hold the eleven of them if they really squeezed in. There were also smaller couches here or there, like love-seats and three person couches. And on the wall on both sides of the two large couches were fireplaces, that made the room nice and warm and cozy that all the demigods appreciated thoroughly. 

Even though the demigods longed to go and explore around, they were given a time limit, and they wanted to get a little practice in. So ignoring any other thoughts of exploring the demigods shuffled into the room labeled 'Sleeping Chambers'. 

As they opened the large wooden doors their jaws dropped at the sheer size of the room. 

The room looked to be a square room, with the walls all brick. Each wall looked to be 100 feet in length, making the perimeter roughly 400 feet. Beds aligned three of the walls, all seemed to be already assigned to a person. on the same wall the door to come in and out on, there were two more doors, one labeled 'Girls Bathroom' while the other labeled 'Boys Bathroom'.  In the middle of the room, there seemed to be a circular rug with a giant wolf on it.

  In the middle of the room, there seemed to be a circular rug with a giant wolf on it

(This is the picture of the room)

Thalia seemed to be greatly exited by choice of wolf as their 'symbol' per se. But she also understood why it was the wolf that was chosen. In her time with the hunters she has learned a lot about the majestic creatures. That including how wolves usually fought and traveled in packs, which is how she could consider this group right now. They are also one of the most loyal creatures known on the planet, and considering each member of the group would die for each other it would be rather fitting ( even Frank for Leo, and like wise). So yes, she would say this would be a fit animal to represent them.  

After gawking at the room for a bit the group slowly picked their jaws off from the floors and went to the beds that seemed to fit their liking's. 

After unloading every thing from their trunks and putting them in their respective places the group all gathered around in a circle on the rug on the ground. They sat with their legs crossed before Leo finally broke the silence. 

"Soooooo we just gonna sit here or are we gonna actually test out our new super cool ass woppin' magic we just got?" 

Every one nodded and the Stolls decided they wanted to be the first to try it out. After Travis accidentally turned Conner into a frog and back into a human, they'd say they now had magic. Slowly they group went around testing out there magic and playing with it for a bit. that was until Annabeth decided they should start heading towards the great hall, for it should be about time for them to be introduced. 

The group slowly shuffled out of their new amazing 'head quarters' as they taking a liking to calling. 

It was now time for them to meet the residents of Hogwarts. And boy were they in for a surprise.   

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been a little busy. Also sorry about the song, it's just been stuck in my head for awhile now *smiles sheepishly*. Again if you have any ideas where I should take this story, be sure to tell me, I'm also open for any feed back. :) Bye now!

-SydTheSloth2224

:)