2- Dam another prophecy.

I don't own Percy Jackson :(

No ones POV

"Percy stop!" Annabeth laughed.
"No, you need to wash off a little." Percy said with his signature mischievous grin.
All of the sudden a huge wave crashes on the shore soaking both Percy and Annabeth.
"Seaweed brain, you said this was going to be a romantic evening!" She said soaked to the bone.
"What are you talking about what's more romantic than a nice walk on the lake with you're most fabulous boyfriend!" Percy said with a grin that still hasn't left his face.
"Oh yeah because what's more romantic than a super powered boyfriend drenching you with water every 10 steps you take." Annabeth huffed sarcasm dripping from her voice.
"No clue" He laughed out.
"Percy!" Someone yelled behind them. Percy quickly turned around trying to find who called out to him and seeing if it was an emergency.
"Percy, over hear!" Percy turned around spotting a certain hoofed and horned friend.
"Grover, is everything alright!" He questioned, while Grover ran (more like trotted) over.
"Yeah..its just...nother prophecy...has been foreseen... and Chiron needs you...at the big house." Grover gasped out.
....
"Dam," Percy said "Another dam prophecy." Storming to the big house with Annabeth hot on his heels.

Sorry I haven't posted in like forever school started a while ago and homework has just been piling up. Also parents have been fighting and it's been pretty stressful so thought I would post something short cause at least it's something I'll be posting more short ones because it'll be off my phone which I just got fixed so yeah.

  *     *    *  *
*   *   *  *    *
   *      *   * 
-Bob says hi