3- After the Potters death.

I don't own any thing in Percy Jackson or in Harry Potter :(

No ones POV:

After their parents death Percy and Harry Potter were sent to the Dursley's for they were told there was no where else to go. But if Dumbledore stuck to the law than the two Potters would have gone to either  Sirius Black or Remues Lupin, beacsue they are god parents, now let me explain to you what a god parent is because apparently Albus Dumbledore the 'oh so wise wizard' doesn't know a god parent is a person one goes to when something tragic happens to said person persons parents like I don't know murdered by a crazy wizard dude named Voldemort.
Anyways the Potter boys ended up going to the Dursley's there mothers sisters place to live with her fat husband and even fatter spoiled son.
Together Percy and Harry took care of each other living in the cupboard under the stairs.
Still only being infants the didn't do many chores, they mostly stayed in there 'bedroom' staying quiet and playing games with each other. But when they got to three years old they were told they had to start doing choirs. Harry would take care of mostly the cooling and indoor cleaning while Percy would take care of mostly the gardening, weeds, paint jobs, and outdoor choirs. And that is how life went on both boys pretty skinny Percy being pretty tan and muscled for a now turning 5 year old and Harry was scrawny and pale, otherwise the two boys looked exactly a like.
And that is how life went on them doing mostly choirs and the Dursly's pretty much ignoring there entire existence. Until that is when the boys turned eight.

Okay thanks sorry if this is totally terrible, but I did this on my phone at 12:07 at night with a 20% battery I'll edit this later so no mean comments, I wish you all a good night, good morning, good midday, whatever it is where your from, beacsue I'm going to bed.

   *  *    *
*   *   *   *
  *    *   * 
-Bob says hi